FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > FAB gathering at Chams (Darlaston) 26th March 2011

FAB gathering at Chams (Darlaston) 26th March 2011

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ovCpl40s OP   Couple  over a year ago

coventry

OK I have had my arm twisted into arranging ANOTHER gathering at Chams for us FAB folks.

So the date is set at Saturday 26th March!

Get letting me know if your planning on attending

Mark xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Woop Woop ... Near me birthday .... i shall b there xx and checkin into the hotel a la covs please ...gonna train it this time tho lol xxxx

I'm hoping to make it even if I have to invite a guy with a car along lol

I'll try and get some of the other taffies together too

yippeeeeee cant wait to see u guys again xxxx

we're in,less vodkaredbull this time,lol

more touching

coventry

Its sounding more like a parrrtttyyyyy by the day

By *TANDMECouple  over a year ago

coventry

we will probaly be up for that

"we're in,less vodkaredbull this time,lol

more touching "

we'll just have to get Jayne and Mark and some others along too.........CONVOYYYYY!!!

By *atthew RichardsMan  over a year ago

J13 of the M5

Grey Kitten and I have both added it to our diaries. We had so much fun last time!

coventry

"we're in,less vodkaredbull this time,lol

more touching

we'll just have to get Jayne and Mark and some others along too.........CONVOYYYYY!!!"

Ok who's bringing the rubber duck good buddy lol

By *ilent PantherMan  over a year ago

bilston

sounds like my kinda party please add me to your list

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

Oh this is so close to my birthday that it must be a sign I should attend. Please add me to the list.

I wonder if I'll get the bumps...?

coventry

BUMP

looks like we've got a fair few people to join us on the drive up

coventry

"looks like we've got a fair few people to join us on the drive up "

As you know the more the merrier

Look forward to seeing folks there

We will be staying at the Holiday Inn Express nr J10 so if anyones up for a before/after party hehehehe

"Oh this is so close to my birthday that it must be a sign I should attend. Please add me to the list.

I wonder if I'll get the bumps...? "

i shall look forward to meeting you

By *aughtyNurse999Woman  over a year ago

Fabville !!!

may try to make it

By *iddytoxcplCouple  over a year ago

Stoke/Uttoxeter

We will be there as long as work does not get in the way.

Will try my hardest to make this party

By *ocketManUKMan  over a year ago

Cradley Heath

Yes indeed, sign me up please xxx

By *ertcamembertMan  over a year ago

Reading area

Please add me as well, and Pettilante too, thanks

put us down please x

woop plucked up courage 2day to ask me sis to hav girls lol (scary woman lol) ...thats me sorted, gonna book train tickets next week...woop woop

"woop plucked up courage 2day to ask me sis to hav girls lol (scary woman lol) ...thats me sorted, gonna book train tickets next week...woop woop "

Are you going it alone or taking a 'partner'? I'm probably coming along with a couple but as a singleton

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"woop plucked up courage 2day to ask me sis to hav girls lol (scary woman lol) ...thats me sorted, gonna book train tickets next week...woop woop

Are you going it alone or taking a 'partner'? I'm probably coming along with a couple but as a singleton "

isnt it on a saturday and so couples night - dont think even single fems are allowed in on a satuday night after 7:30pm??

i may be wrong though

"woop plucked up courage 2day to ask me sis to hav girls lol (scary woman lol) ...thats me sorted, gonna book train tickets next week...woop woop

Are you going it alone or taking a 'partner'? I'm probably coming along with a couple but as a singleton

isnt it on a saturday and so couples night - dont think even single fems are allowed in on a satuday night after 7:30pm??

i may be wrong though "

Only been to Darlaston once before and that was as a single lady. That was a saturday too and I stayed long after the single males left

coventry

i may be wrong though "

Right to straighten this up! Saturday is Couples and Single fems after 7pm!! The club will not allow us to add single guys to our list BUT has said any that "pair up" will be welcome but only whilst their "partner" is in the club!!!!

The Pussy Posse parties are usually held on a Sunday when single guys ARE welcome (so long as they are either members or on the guest list) but this GATHERING is on a Saturday this does not apply!

Sorry guys but 1) the wife and I both work and not takin a day off 2 host a party on a Sunday! 2) We still seem to get plenty of interest from folks and finally 3) If you can be bothered to "pair up" you never know what might happen ....... 1 "couple" are exactly that after our last gathering

evesham

i may be wrong though

Right to straighten this up! Saturday is Couples and Single fems after 7pm!! The club will not allow us to add single guys to our list BUT has said any that "pair up" will be welcome but only whilst their "partner" is in the club!!!!

The Pussy Posse parties are usually held on a Sunday when single guys ARE welcome (so long as they are either members or on the guest list) but this GATHERING is on a Saturday this does not apply!

Sorry guys but 1) the wife and I both work and not takin a day off 2 host a party on a Sunday! 2) We still seem to get plenty of interest from folks and finally 3) If you can be bothered to "pair up" you never know what might happen ....... 1 "couple" are exactly that after our last gathering "

i wasnt having a go - just didnt want single people turning up and getting turned away i'm nice like that

coventry

Didnt think you were having a go hun!!!!

Just think it needed saying (as it did last 1 we did at Chams on a Saturday) guys use these as a good excuse not to pay for membership (and I know its expensive but so are a lot of things).

The Pussy Posse and anyone else for that matter are welcome to arrange stuff any day they want 2, we just do ours on a Saturday!

As we said we had quite a bit of interest for last 1 and more for this 1. As the saying goes "each to their own"

You know from our social in Cov we aren't anti singles just this is at Chams on a Saturday and so we must obey club rules!!!!

xxxxxx

evesham

i know - now i also know i might be able to go as i did honestly think single women werent allwoed in after 7pm

will check my diary

coventry

"i know - now i also know i might be able to go as i did honestly think single women werent allwoed in after 7pm

will check my diary "

Woooohooooo ...... hope the diary is blank hehehe

i may be wrong though

Sorry guys but 1) the wife and I both work and not takin a day off 2 host a party on a Sunday! 2) We still seem to get plenty of interest from folks and finally 3) If you can be bothered to "pair up" you never know what might happen ....... 1 "couple" are exactly that after our last gathering "

Hoping to pair up with a guy for that night but if not and someone needs a 'partner' I'd be happy to accompany him

any room for lil old me

add me please xxxx

countus in xxx

hi guys, we are in x

By *he BananamanMan  over a year ago

WORCESTERSHIRE

hmm my birthday on that day!,21 again

do please put me on the list!.

coventry

Bump!!

Hope peeps can find it now

Could you add me to the list please

Well, 19 year old hung guy here, think its about time i made my debut to the chameleons scene. First time ive done anyhting like this, so a wee bit nervous!

Forgot to mention, from the looks of things im gonna need a fem to pair up with to get in! but dont worry, im happy to pay the entrance fee

"Forgot to mention, from the looks of things im gonna need a fem to pair up with to get in! but dont worry, im happy to pay the entrance fee "

you can get in on a single guy membership but on a saturday (this particular day) would have to leave at 7 i think. Good luck in finding a woman to accompany you though as is always nice to meet new people.

add me plz... im pairing up with dirtyflirty ....cheers

well, 7 is no good! If any females want discuss pairing up with me to get in, add me on baldam-james@hotmail.com look forward to hearing from you!

"well, 7 is no good! If any females want discuss pairing up with me to get in, add me on baldam-james@hotmail.com look forward to hearing from you!"

bit of friendly advice lol try deleting the 'gagging for it' status

coventry

"add me plz... im pairing up with dirtyflirty ....cheers "

OH noooooo lol

ah! see, its always good to have people on hand with experince to help the amateurs, such as myself.

"add me plz... im pairing up with dirtyflirty ....cheers

OH noooooo lol "

Why oh nooooo I'm now feeling rather scared lol

woop woop gonna b a good turn out got my train tickets now.....

now all i gotta do is find sumot to wear lolol

me n flirts hav sorted it, were takin our own towels *wink* oink oink haha

see u all there xxxx

coventry

"add me plz... im pairing up with dirtyflirty ....cheers

OH noooooo lol

Why oh nooooo I'm now feeling rather scared lol"

oooooooo and so you should lmao ........ you and ya pepper pig towel lmao oink oink

hi could you add us to the list please .;-) x

coventry

"hi could you add us to the list please .;-) x"

Your added xx

swindon

Oops, should have read this thread sooner - I didn't realise there was the single male 7pm rule.

So, are there any females prepared to double-up? I'm a nice guy really and I'll happily do the driving to and from Chams.

"Oops, should have read this thread sooner - I didn't realise there was the single male 7pm rule.

So, are there any females prepared to double-up? I'm a nice guy really and I'll happily do the driving to and from Chams."

I'm waiting to hear on a guy atm but if that's a no-go then I'd be happy to accompany you. At least we've conversed

swindon

"Oops, should have read this thread sooner - I didn't realise there was the single male 7pm rule.

So, are there any females prepared to double-up? I'm a nice guy really and I'll happily do the driving to and from Chams.

I'm waiting to hear on a guy atm but if that's a no-go then I'd be happy to accompany you. At least we've conversed "

WooHoo... that'd be ace.

I'm waiting to hear on a guy atm but if that's a no-go then I'd be happy to accompany you. At least we've conversed

WooHoo... that'd be ace. "

Fingers crossed this happens then as Cariad is lovely and you would be honoured to take her, make sure you valet your car

WooHoo... that'd be ace.

Fingers crossed this happens then as Cariad is lovely and you would be honoured to take her, make sure you valet your car "

awww thanks chick....no need to valet car though as I will get my own lift there think i'm a little out of the way lol

coventry

OOOOOOO this is nice ...... seeing nice folks sorting it so that as many as possible can get along

Looking forward to seeing you there xxxx

Newport cpl will be there too.....and I think I have a 'date'

swindon

WooHoo... that'd be ace.

Fingers crossed this happens then as Cariad is lovely and you would be honoured to take her, make sure you valet your car "

Will do - and I'm gonna buy a new air freshener as well

I'll even let Cariad choose what music we listen to on the way there and back! Ain't I just a gentleman...?

swindon

"Newport cpl will be there too.....and I think I have a 'date' "

yikes! feel really bad now

swindon

Ho-hum... never mind.

So, is there anyone else that's going who'd be prepared to accompany me? The offer of transport still stands

WooHoo... that'd be ace.

Fingers crossed this happens then as Cariad is lovely and you would be honoured to take her, make sure you valet your car

Will do - and I'm gonna buy a new air freshener as well

I'll even let Cariad choose what music we listen to on the way there and back! Ain't I just a gentleman...?"

Fantastic as she is a smasher

"Ho-hum... never mind.

So, is there anyone else that's going who'd be prepared to accompany me? The offer of transport still stands "

oh bugger

swindon

Seems there was some confusion on my part, GK.

Bump

I would love to attend.... Just hope some sexy lady on here would like to accompany me xxxxxx

unfortunately there's an abundance of single guys wanting to go but not enough females.

Could you pop me on the list please? x

coventry

"Could you pop me on the list please? x"

Who could say no lol xxx

could we be added to the list please

coventry

"could we be added to the list please "

ooooooo we'll think about it ............. OK lol

By *atthew RichardsMan  over a year ago

J13 of the M5

In light of recent events I have to withdraw from the list for now.

I may return in the future as a full on blossoming partnership is emerging for me. I will post if and when that becomes a reality.

I wish Grey Kitten all the best and one of you guys should snap her up now.

Can I add MrRabbit to the list?

evesham

dont know if i was ever officilly on the list or not but can i be taken off please - vanilla stuff got in the way

So, are there any females prepared to double-up? I'm a nice guy really and I'll happily do the driving to and from Chams."

yes am free now if you want to

By *un_couple17Couple  over a year ago

dudley

hi all we r both new at this and never been to chams b4 but would like it if we could come to this gathering if that's alright for newbies to join xxx

swindon

yes am free now if you want to"

Fandabbydozy

Fandabbydozy "

YAY!!!! can't wait to see you both xx

coventry

"hi all we r both new at this and never been to chams b4 but would like it if we could come to this gathering if that's alright for newbies to join xxx"

Absolutely fine for newbies to be added to the list see you there xx

coventry

Fandabbydozy "

AYE Carambar your gonna make it lol

coventry

"dont know if i was ever officilly on the list or not but can i be taken off please - vanilla stuff got in the way "

consider yrself deleted lol xxx

oh ya can add sauce to vanilla make it interesting lol

By *atboxWoman  over a year ago

burton on trent

we would love to attend

coventry

"we would love to attend"

Happily added to the list xx

By *rDigital_CurvygirlCouple  over a year ago

Stroud Area

Cuddles mum is due an operation soon, but if she hasnt had it by this date we would love to come.

Some of you know who this is, others dont. Lets just say it will be fun for you all to find out.

Covcpl look at the profile pic then you will work it out.

coventry

"Cuddles mum is due an operation soon, but if she hasnt had it by this date we would love to come.

Some of you know who this is, others dont. Lets just say it will be fun for you all to find out.

Covcpl look at the profile pic then you will work it out."

Didn't take long to work it out lol

You are both provisionally added to the list keep us informed!!

By *kdkityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

very intrested in joining u guys we love chams

coventry

e would be pleased if you could join us

We also love Chams

Soooo looking forward to this social

Can you add my name to the list please going to make a weekend of it xxx

Just booked hotel For Fri and Sat night xxx

" Soooo looking forward to this social "

me too

swindon

" Soooo looking forward to this social

me too "

Me three!!!

By *BW38jWoman  over a year ago

Dudley/Telford

thinking of going as a single women but not sure if this is the event for single women, as im not looking to upset the f in mf couples, and recent experience in chams has now made me back off the second i realise a man is there with his partner.

Can you add me too cheers

Is this a st.trinian fancy dress day?

"Is this a st.trinian fancy dress day?"

I checked that too yes its party weekend friday 25th and sat 26th bot st trinians

"Is this a st.trinian fancy dress day?

I checked that too yes its party weekend friday 25th and sat 26th bot st trinians"

Oh arse, I hate fancy dress.Tut.

"Is this a st.trinian fancy dress day?

I checked that too yes its party weekend friday 25th and sat 26th bot st trinians

Oh arse, I hate fancy dress.Tut. "

You dont have too lol just take a cane for all the naughty boys

I might, I'll see how I feel lol but I DO like the cane idea - I'll dig out my riding crop....

coventry

All those who want adding are added

As for the fancy dress its not compulsory but all naughty school girls are welcome lol

As for single fems attending there are more than 1 coming along alone!!

"As for single fems attending there are more than 1 coming along alone!! "

Like meeeeeeeeeeeeee

coventry

Bumping along .......... British roads grrrrrrr lol

Not long now folks

We would also love to go to this

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Drats! Can't make it as it s a Saturday night.

coventry

"We would also love to go to this "

Added

coventry

"Drats! Can't make it as it s a Saturday night."

Well can't you find a "partner" for the night .... seen you do it before lol

" Soooo looking forward to this social "

mmmm cant wait to see you again meet you in the jacuzzi, time to be arranged

By *carletnsparksMan  over a year ago

halifax

are there any hotel details for this one?

coventry

"are there any hotel details for this one?"

We (and a few others) are staying at the Holiday Inn Express J10 M6

By *carletnsparksMan  over a year ago

halifax

will have to see if we can make it- willprobably be a last minute decision tho depending what the kids are up to- any one got a spare bed lol

"Drats! Can't make it as it s a Saturday night.

Well can't you find a "partner" for the night .... seen you do it before lol "

I got lucky and had my arm forced Keeping my fingers crossed for an offer lol

coventry

"Drats! Can't make it as it s a Saturday night.

Well can't you find a "partner" for the night .... seen you do it before lol

I got lucky and had my arm forced Keeping my fingers crossed for an offer lol"

lol mate arm forced indeen ya subbie hahahaa

I'm going to have to pull out of this, going to Italy for work so won't be able to make it.

What time is the party due to start?

coventry

"I'm going to have to pull out of this, going to Italy for work so won't be able to make it. "

Awwwww bring us back some Pizza lol xxx

coventry

"What time is the party due to start? "

We are planning on arriving around 6 this time .... I am emailing the "guest list" over around mid day as we gotta go out for some "normal" stuff in the afternoon lol

By *anenkevukCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Might try and get there that nite lol thats if u dont mind us coming lol

coventry

"Might try and get there that nite lol thats if u dont mind us coming lol "

lol you 2 of course we would love to see you pair there

By *hi-John69Man  over a year ago

chichester

can I come along please, will invite friend as well

"What time is the party due to start?

We are planning on arriving around 6 this time .... I am emailing the "guest list" over around mid day as we gotta go out for some "normal" stuff in the afternoon lol "

Think us welshies will probably be there a little earlier than that....I'm sure I can think of something to occupy me until you all get there

coventry

Hahaha Cariad hun I am sure you can find plenty to keep you "entertained"

We have folks arriving from down sth around 2 then need to eat and check into the hotel before we head to Chams not trying or wanting to avoid anyone ......... just make sure yr not shagged out when we arrive lmao

By *ndy_onlyMan  over a year ago

dunstable

Hi guys can you add Lilly and I to the list please. Should be coming with some friends called M and E from here Look forward to seeing you all Andy n Lilly xxx

coventry

"Hi guys can you add Lilly and I to the list please. Should be coming with some friends called M and E from here Look forward to seeing you all Andy n Lilly xxx "

Consider yrselves added

Hiya add us too will only be the 3rd time we been to chams so fairly new to the club scene and we can watch the experts then lol

coventry

"Hiya add us too will only be the 3rd time we been to chams so fairly new to the club scene and we can watch the experts then lol"

Added Although we are no experts ..... more Sexperts

Hi there can you please add us to the list . We will be getting there very early so say hi if you see us lol Kay and Jamie x

Hey MrRabbit is unable to make it that day so I'm fetching Jon D Baptist (Darlaston virgin )

coventry

Everyone added

Shame about MrRabbit but sure yr "virgin" will enjoy himself lol

Gonna have to sit this one out, however hope you all have fun xxx

"Everyone added

Shame about MrRabbit but sure yr "virgin" will enjoy himself lol"

Like a kid in a sweet shop lol

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Looks like we'll have to pull out of this one - our babysitter is going into hospital the day before

coventry

"Looks like we'll have to pull out of this one - our babysitter is going into hospital the day before

"

Oh dear another time then (am sure I will get conned into doing more lol)

If you are free June 25th always my Bday bash/social in Coventry

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Looks like we'll have to pull out of this one - our babysitter is going into hospital the day before

Oh dear another time then (am sure I will get conned into doing more lol)

If you are free June 25th always my Bday bash/social in Coventry "

now noted on the calendar

OMG OMG OMG Only 4 more days to go

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Looking forward to meeting everyone

coventry

"OMG OMG OMG Only 4 more days to go "

Calm down woman or you'll be leaving a snail trail all the way up the M5 lololol

By *uzy206Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Could you put us down please, we'd love to come.

coventry

"Could you put us down please, we'd love to come."

Have added you to the list

As for "putting you down" well only a vet can do that lol

"OMG OMG OMG Only 4 more days to go

Calm down woman or you'll be leaving a snail trail all the way up the M5 lololol "

I can't help it lol I think we may be having a few pitstops on the way

coventry

OK the weekend is fast approaching

We will be hiding in the alcove on the right just before the door to the stairs so come and find us lol

Also if anyone wants a room we know of 1 going at the Holiday Inn Express J10 (where we r staying) going for £40 just mail us!!

By *iddytoxcplCouple  over a year ago

Stoke/Uttoxeter

Off there tonight, but we will be there Sat as well. The bummer is I have to work on Sunday...(everyone give an aahhh). But knowing us we will be there after work on Sunday too.

Craig and Jackie.

By *_and_eCouple  over a year ago

milton keynes

Oh Oh we're going Sat its M's birthday, should be a very busy night as its a themed night St Trinians We are staying over and going again on Sun. We are looking forward to meeting all you sexy people M&E xxxxxxxxx

coventry

"Oh Oh we're going Sat its M's birthday, should be a very busy night as its a themed night St Trinians We are staying over and going again on Sun. We are looking forward to meeting all you sexy people M&E xxxxxxxxx"

ooooo you found where we were hiding then lol

See you there are you bringing cake

i'll be there as was my birthday tues just gone heheheheheh watch out chams heheheheehe

coventry

OK The list of potential attendees is going to be emailed over this evening so its on the door when ever folks arrive tomorrow

Can you please ensure that you mention to the staff if you are on the list so they can keep track of how many turn up 4 this event ta

And just a reminder that we will be hiding in the alcove on the right just before the door to the stairs so come and find us lol

coventry

OK folks I am about to type up the "guest list" and email it over to Chams staff!

Could you please ensure you let them know your on it when you arrive saves me feeling like I wasted my time lmao

See you all there for a night of laughs and naughtiness

By *ertcamembertMan  over a year ago

Reading area

"OK folks I am about to type up the "guest list" and email it over to Chams staff!

Could you please ensure you let them know your on it when you arrive saves me feeling like I wasted my time lmao

See you all there for a night of laughs and naughtiness "

See you later bump

By *ndy_onlyMan  over a year ago

dunstable

Hi Guys we are now not going to be able to make it Sorry..... Body clock

coventry

"Hi Guys we are now not going to be able to make it Sorry..... Body clock "

OH dear mother nature and those decorators have a lot to answer for lol

Another time hey

M&M xxx

coventry

What a night

Thanks to all those that came along ........ sorry if we didn't get chance to say hello to everyone (it was a tad packed )

Not sure when the next Chams gathering will be but always MrCovs Bday Bash/Social 25th June in Coventry

M&M xxxx

excellent nite again at chams and boy was it busy .good to see you again covs .need some sleep we got home at 3 and i was up again at 7 for the grand prix

swindon

Wow... what a night - many thanks for organising it.

WOW!!!! Another fantastic night.....and that was just me :P

Great to catch up with old friends and meet new ones. Can't wait to do it all again xx

Had a brilliant time, met sexy guy and gals and thoroughly enjoyed myself;-)

Thank you

» Add a new message to this topic