FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > hotel an cupids

hotel an cupids

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *dventurerousgeoff OP   Man  over a year ago

York

Hi all. Im thinking of getting an hotel an going to cupids turs 15th dec. So whos gain to join me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

York

Well hotels booked. In central manchster

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Message me bud on my profile maybe be in Manchester Saturday night with a fem friend

If anyone's up for similar thing in or around London then message me ?

"Hi all. Im thinking of getting an hotel an going to cupids turs 15th dec. So whos gain to join me"

You do know cupids is about 6/7miles from Manchester City centre, it's in Swinton.

"Hi all. Im thinking of getting an hotel an going to cupids turs 15th dec. So whos gain to join me

You do know cupids is about 6/7miles from Manchester City centre, it's in Swinton."

Amour will be closer

York

Yes i know bud. Its that cant go now im gutted need to meet a friend havnt seen in ages rang me out of blue this morning. I liked cupids last time such nice folk who run it.

"Yes i know bud. Its that cant go now im gutted need to meet a friend havnt seen in ages rang me out of blue this morning. I liked cupids last time such nice folk who run it."

The closest hotels worth checking out for another time are the premier inn (Bolton rd) hello hotel (east lancs) Novotel (Worsley)

York

"Yes i know bud. Its that cant go now im gutted need to meet a friend havnt seen in ages rang me out of blue this morning. I liked cupids last time such nice folk who run it.

The closest hotels worth checking out for another time are the premier inn (Bolton rd) hello hotel (east lancs) Novotel

(Worsley) "

thanks i check em out. When are u next going.

"Yes i know bud. Its that cant go now im gutted need to meet a friend havnt seen in ages rang me out of blue this morning. I liked cupids last time such nice folk who run it.

The closest hotels worth checking out for another time are the premier inn (Bolton rd) hello hotel (east lancs) Novotel

(Worsley)

thanks i check em out. When are u next going."

I'm there on Saturday for the Christmas party.

Recommend the hello hotel as it has a very nice bar attached for a few pre club drinks - quite a few club bera use it and you may even bump into a few in the bar. Trying to spot other potential cupids club guests is always fun xx

York

"Recommend the hello hotel as it has a very nice bar attached for a few pre club drinks - quite a few club bera use it and you may even bump into a few in the bar. Trying to spot other potential cupids club guests is always fun xx"

thanks ill bare that in mind. Ill try make it b4 new yrs. As im off from mon 28-2nd jan.

York

(Worsley)

thanks i check em out. When are u next going.

I'm there on Saturday for the Christmas party."

hi sorry hun working til this mon then back up to yorkshire to visit family etc b4 returning to work xmas eve.

» Add a new message to this topic