FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Newcastle lad wanting help

Newcastle lad wanting help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey I have been on here for a while and have had no meets I think my profile is ok but I am no good at the first message thing ... Either that or i am just not that good looking or what ever the reason I am not complaining each to there own and all that but what I do want to know is if there is any one or maybe a group of people I can make friends with ( due to moving back in to the area I have none ) and go to clubs and social events with.

Please no nasty comments just people willing to help out that's all am asking for

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

send a stand out reply after you read there profile see what they into read there veris if visable not the hi i can meet right now thing try a social to.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks lol my normal message is along the lines of:

"hey there read your profile and would love to chat and get to know you more as you sound amazing and I would love to chat."

I honestly am no good at the first message stuff and am much better with general chat were I say hi and they chat back lol x

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

most his will get deleted

» Add a new message to this topic