FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > slave wanted salisbury

slave wanted salisbury

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

well i am from salisbury wiltshire and require a new male slave age un importANt but skills required

he must be willing to do as he is told and without fuss

in return he will be rewarded when i see fit as a good slave shud not demand this but be happy when i decided to reward

i also have 2 other female friends who also share this house with me who will also be there to boss you about and reward you when i tell them to

i am not looking for wannabee slaves or slaves that only want to do what there into .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

No luck from before then?

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"No luck from before then?"

No surprise,since any serious bdsmer would run a mile!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I thought the thread said slave wanted in Sainsburys

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"I thought the thread said slave wanted in Sainsburys "

Shame as I only ever shop in Marks and Spencers....

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

The best shave i have found is the 5 blade gillette fusion. Asda are cheaper though than Sainsburys.

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"The best shave i have found is the 5 blade gillette fusion. Asda are cheaper though than Sainsburys."

Bwahahaha

[Removed by poster at 24/02/11 22:26:06]

"The best shave i have found is the 5 blade gillette fusion. Asda are cheaper though than Sainsburys.

Bwahahaha "

I forgot to add that the gel is far better than WHIPPED creme

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Think I'll advertise for a young six foot hunk to come polish me bits and baubles and beat the rugs for me, and hang out the washing and clean and hoover.....cos it's fekking killing me!

Suitable protective clothing will be supplied so just bring yourselves.

Refreshments included.

yeah had my last thred high-jacked

so re posted

"No luck from before then?

No surprise,since any serious bdsmer would run a mile!"

IM not into BDSM confused why people see slave and think this is the only type of slave there is out there

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"No luck from before then?

No surprise,since any serious bdsmer would run a mile!

IM not into BDSM confused why people see slave and think this is the only type of slave there is out there "

Have to admit that that was my first thought... care to enlighten me?

Thanks

i have had around 4 slaves and ONLY one was into pain . it does nothing for me so i passed him onto a mate who likes that kinda stuff ...

for me its the power i have over a man a slave will do as he is told as and when i ask him to and without question

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

"i have had around 4 slaves and ONLY one was into pain . it does nothing for me so i passed him onto a mate who likes that kinda stuff ...

for me its the power i have over a man a slave will do as he is told as and when i ask him to and without question

"

A form of submission on the man's part perhaps?

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"i have had around 4 slaves and ONLY one was into pain . it does nothing for me so i passed him onto a mate who likes that kinda stuff ...

"

Who says bdsm is about pain?This merely shows how little you know

You seriously had ppl daft enough to reply,well there are all sorts out there.

well im NOT into BDSM at all so it dusnt matter to me what it is at all

i know what i want

[Removed by poster at 27/02/11 15:46:33]

Advanced Search

Preferences

Search: the web pages from the UK

Web

Related phrases: bdsm emblem bdsm relationship bdsm dungeon bdsm in finland lifestyle bdsm

Definitions of BDSM on the Web:

•BDSM is a form of consensual roleplay between two or more individuals, who use their experiences of pain and power to create sexual tension, pleasure, and release. ...

•sexual practices or activities involving bondage, discipline, sadism, masochism, or acts of domination and submission

•In the terms of sexual interactions and physical demonstrations, this acronym stands for Bondage, Discipline, Sadism and Masochism. It refers to the acts of, or participating in activities that include:

•Focusing on domination though use of ropes, tools, sex toys, and elaborate devices. Themes can include empowerment, restriction, and submitting to sexual urges. The BDSM part is more known in the western culture, Japanse usually use one of those 2 as well, depending on the focus of the Play:

•is any of a number of related patterns of human sexual behavior. The major subgroupings are described in the abbreviation "BDSM" itself: Picture of User:Lady Byron wearing a BDSM-style collar. ... Picture of User:Lady Byron wearing a BDSM-style collar. ... ...

•B&D + D/S + S/M: A new term, meant to be inclusive, and in fact often seems to include fetishes and other kinks besides the three that make up the acronym. Began on the kinky branches of the internet, from which it is spreading widely.

•A composite acronym for “B&D” (bondage & discipline); “D&S” (dominance & submission); and “S&M” (sadomasochism). Used to refer to any consensual activities or lifestyles between adults which include some or all of these things. ...

•Bondage and Discipline, Domination and Submission, Sadism and Masochism. Catch-all term much used in North America to lump together those who play with physical pain and those who don't, reflecting a concern that the term SM, with its associations with pain, is not always appropriate.

•A combination three acronyms: bondage and discipline (B&D), dominance and submission (D&S), and sadism and masochism (S&M). BDSM acts can incorporate any or all of the terms in the acronym

Have you got one yet? Just wonderin cos i am nosey like that

» Add a new message to this topic