FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Tease2 Socials

Tease2 Socials

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Watch this space as Peterborough socials are getting huge and beyond my control they will be moving to Tease2 soon so for more info contact me swingershaz or _ruit. We have the use of the function room with licensed bar, food and a whole lot more.

Stu and Nikki will come and introduce themselves and show people around the club for those wanting to play they can do so. But this is a social with no strings and no pressure just a chance to meet up and have a great time.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

As shaz says its an.ideal time to have a tour around a club and then go back to the social if you dont feel its your thing.

For those that have always been curious about what clubs are like her is your perfect chance.

For the single males especially it is the perfect time to get to know the local club owners and get known for being a great genuine single man.

Clubs.are always very choosy about who they allow to join in relation to single men as it is supply and demand.

So come on singles and couples alike, come to the social and have the option to tour around the club.

The old club tease was well respected in the reviews so check out their website which is quite far down the list on the club section. Reviews and links to their website are on there.

The owners have big plans for the place with lots of work in the plans so will be growing and in true tease style the little touches are done too.

As shaz says put it in your diary and put your name down here if your interested in attending or message me or shaz.

Lets have some fun.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic