FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Foxy Lady Sex Cinema Bilston

Foxy Lady Sex Cinema Bilston

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anetandNick OP   Couple  over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

I'm feeling a bit cum-deprived again so we thought we'd go to the Foxy Lady this Friday evening 11th March, we'll be arriving about 7-7:30 p.m.

Hope to see lots of you there, and as those who've met me before will know, I am a bit of a cum addict, I love it all over my face, in my hair and all down my costume. Bring a torch so you see me getting it properly. Nick and I also love fucking in public, right on top of you, or with me sitting on your lap. I enjoy TVs as well as str8 guys, hard cocks in soft satin panties mmmmm.

Depending on how much you tire us out, we may go on to Chams or the Retro club afterwards.

Talking of costume, are there are requests or suggestions? For ideas see my Fun Fashions photos (message me for the link, I'm guessing direct links are not allowed on the forum?)

Janet

xxxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anetandNick OP   Couple  over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

Just to clarify after lots of people asked...

I can't do either earlier or later, sorry.

It's 7 p.m. and be prompt as it's usually instant action, at Foxy's

Janet

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How did this go?

Hopefully I will spot it in time next time you go

hi guys thanks for the fun at foxys friday night i went home a happy chappy

we've been to the cinema on Hurst st, Birmingham a few times, has anyone been to both and can say which one is best? Planning to visit one of them in the next week. Thanks

Gem and Ben

» Add a new message to this topic