FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > New guy

New guy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

New to fab x wanna meet sexy lady's ,couples for sexy horny NSA fun x even chat to men to swap stories lol x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

good luck in your quest......perhaps you might want to consider expanding on your profile to sell yourself a little bit more

from a personal point of view a pic of a cock with a big dollop of man juice oozing out doesnt grab my eye.....well actually it does but then ends up with me screwing up my face.....and thinking yuk

have fun x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"good luck in your quest......perhaps you might want to consider expanding on your profile to sell yourself a little bit more

from a personal point of view a pic of a cock with a big dollop of man juice oozing out doesnt grab my eye.....well actually it does but then ends up with me screwing up my face.....and thinking yuk

have fun x"

have to agree...most of us girlies like to see what's attached to the cock

By *ornwall-maleMan  over a year ago

newquay

"good luck in your quest......perhaps you might want to consider expanding on your profile to sell yourself a little bit more

have fun x

have to agree...most of us girlies like to see what's attached to the cock"

and that dont mean a hand or cock ring lol

just wait here and listen to all these ladies for great advise.

and some not so great lol. hope you have thick skin. good luck

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Changed it now x thanks guys x

have fun x

have to agree...most of us girlies like to see what's attached to the cock"

» Add a new message to this topic