FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Nottingham Rock City

Nottingham Rock City

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm in Nottingham visiting friends today and we are off to Rock City tonight. If you are going to be there too, text me on 07891 552282 and maybe you can take me home with you afterwards

I wont get chance to log in here later today so if you want my attention you must text

Looking for M F MM FF MF or group fun

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm in Nottingham visiting friends today and we are off to Rock City tonight. If you are going to be there too, text me on 07891 552282 and maybe you can take me home with you afterwards

I wont get chance to log in here later today so if you want my attention you must text

Looking for M F MM FF MF or group fun "

whooo whos on 2nite??any bands??...b great 2 meet up there sometime!! love it there! hope u find some1 2 meet up wh!! we wud come but we going to la chambre in sheffield!!..happy days x x x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh man, I used to love Rock City.

Corporation in Sheffield too ... Spiders in Hull, Edwards in Birmingham, Krazy House in Liverpool, The Tache in Blackpool, Metros in Cardiff, Jilly's in Manchester ...

So many great old rock clubs! Rock City's always been a bit extra special though. Hope you get lucky!

» Add a new message to this topic