FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Single straight lady looking to attend Party....

Single straight lady looking to attend Party....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I thought I'd be brazen and ask if I can come along....

I'd like to attend a party and take party in some group fun with a group of guys however I'm NOT part of a couple and NOT Bi which both seem to be a requirement.

I've thought about organsing a group session on my own but concerned about my own safety and would like to enjoy the social aspect rather than "the who's next scenario".

Any advice for a newbie??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hi-John69Man  over a year ago

chichester

why not attend one of the party's/socials at a club, most clubs have a large room for group operations.

"why not attend one of the party's/socials at a club, most clubs have a large room for group operations."

Thanks

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

or do what a few of my frinds do on here and get yourself a buddy, I have been to clubs with different women in your situation, swinging is fun n ppl are always willing to help u have fun

I would suggest that you attend organised socials they seem very popular and an ideal way to meet potential playmates if you are having difficulties getting meets, then why not change your pictures?

Lots of single men on here are only too willing to accompany a lady to clubs and socials where i am sure you will meet willing participants.

Good luck

Mina xxx

Hi Estee, I would agree with others about going to a social and meeting people, at least you can get an immediate idea whether someone is physically right for you, with you being tall and extremely good looking.

I have met a couple of absolutely lovely couples recently who hold really good parties. Maybe I could point them to your profile and leave the rest to them and you?

"I would suggest that you attend organised socials they seem very popular and an ideal way to meet potential playmates if you are having difficulties getting meets, then why not change your pictures?

Lots of single men on here are only too willing to accompany a lady to clubs and socials where i am sure you will meet willing participants.

Good luck

Mina xxx"

Thanks for the advice.

Not having trouble getting meets at all, in fact a little more the opposite. Just most of the parties I hear about are looking for Bi ladies who are part of a couple.

"Hi Estee, I would agree with others about going to a social and meeting people, at least you can get an immediate idea whether someone is physically right for you, with you being tall and extremely good looking.

I have met a couple of absolutely lovely couples recently who hold really good parties. Maybe I could point them to your profile and leave the rest to them and you?"

Hi Jim

Thanks for the complimants.

» Add a new message to this topic