FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Club Tease II

Club Tease II

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Having done most clubs now thought we ought to try a local one. Anyone going this Friday?

Drop us a message. That means Friday 25th (not Saturday or meet tonight FRIDAY).

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Or seeing as that didn't get any interest then Liberty Elite

By *LBishCouple  over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

We are Regs at club tease, going once or twice a month. Love the place very freindly indeed and very very clean. although its not yet as good as the old club it is getting there, and they have loads of plans yet to follow. They have however kept there great atomosphere. we like the smallness to the get lost in the crowd big clubs. And nice to meet regs and new ppl there. We always post on our header when we are going. It can be a bit hit and miss as its a small club to how bussy or quiet it is. But as we are Regs we always know the owners or someone there when we go. I know the 2nd April should be quiet bussy as its one of the regs 50th birthday that night, but it is couples night. I will be there that night, but as Bish is away i will not be playing. Love the club so much i tend to go for the social side of it when Bish is away. I will also be there on 16th for my birthday and a boogie nights theamed night. Like i say always post on our header when we are there. Give it a try and fingers crossed you catch a bussy night its a great club xxxx

» Add a new message to this topic