FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > girls?

girls?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

oi oi im dan 29 have been gay/bi for 10 years but really really wanna fuck a bird again soon, am based in brom and hung, will fuck u and if u want ur bf can fuck me too, whatever, have cd stuff, panties, or just str8 kit..... if ur interested bell me

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

Are you by any chance related to Oscar Wilde ?

By *eliz NelsonMan  over a year ago

The Tantric Tea Shop

"Are you by any chance related to Oscar Wilde ?"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

By *is_Collared_SubWoman  over a year ago

London

Oi Oi?

By *asokittyWoman  over a year ago

Nr Worksop

Be still my beating heart.

By *ilvercharmCouple  over a year ago

Our gate

What a charmer

"oi oi im dan 29 have been gay/bi for 10 years but really really wanna fuck a bird again soon, am based in brom and hung, will fuck u and if u want ur bf can fuck me too, whatever, have cd stuff, panties, or just str8 kit..... if ur interested bell me"

What time?

By *effrey45Man  over a year ago

Lytham

More of a Stephen Fry

oscar wilde? im confused, am a bit of a chav, south london , oi oi is like alright ladies, etc....not OI OI but oi oi sexy lady... i'm not a troll. i've been to the hawkhurst couger night a few times, and club 487 in new cross before it closed and rios... so I Am real... I Didn't know the best way to approach the subject so if it sounds tacky my apologies.. my picture was just verified, so I do believe it's me )

girls, birds, I was trying to be all builder blokey style,hello ladies, i'm dan from orpington. better?

girls, over 18 do you prefer, females, ladies, damsons, to be honest i'm not really looking for one of those, i'm not here for a girlfriend, i don't want dinner, I don't want to hang out with you all and talk about the state of the dogging scene in the uk or that your motor needs a new clutch, I'm just here to fuck... but i'm a new poster, so try not to be rude, constructive criticism is fine

"girls, over 18 do you prefer, females, ladies, damsons, to be honest i'm not really looking for one of those, i'm not here for a girlfriend, i don't want dinner, I don't want to hang out with you all and talk about the state of the dogging scene in the uk or that your motor needs a new clutch, I'm just here to fuck... but i'm a new poster, so try not to be rude, constructive criticism is fine"

I like my damsons in a crumble...

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Mine was constructive I as an older lady was saying your method of asking would not help you.

Try the meets section add something about yourself on your profile and have some patience. The site has many more men than ladies on here.

Read over old forum posts these will help you.

"girls, over 18 do you prefer, females, ladies, damsons, to be honest i'm not really looking for one of those, i'm not here for a girlfriend, i don't want dinner, I don't want to hang out with you all and talk about the state of the dogging scene in the uk or that your motor needs a new clutch, I'm just here to fuck... but i'm a new poster, so try not to be rude, constructive criticism is fine"

Put a meet up then and chance your luck there...

It might work better as you appear to have offended most people on here

"girls, over 18 do you prefer, females, ladies, damsons, to be honest i'm not really looking for one of those, i'm not here for a girlfriend, i don't want dinner, I don't want to hang out with you all and talk about the state of the dogging scene in the uk or that your motor needs a new clutch, I'm just here to fuck... but i'm a new poster, so try not to be rude, constructive criticism is fine

Put a meet up then and chance your luck there...

It might work better as you appear to have offended most people on here "

I don't think he needs to worry about offending the forum, it's their default position.

"oi oi im dan 29 have been gay/bi for 10 years but really really wanna fuck a bird again soon, am based in brom and hung, will fuck u and if u want ur bf can fuck me too, whatever, have cd stuff, panties, or just str8 kit..... if ur interested bell me"

Advanced search has an option to look for couples where both are bi. I think that might be worth a try.

Your scenario sounds like most won't like it but some will think it's horny.

Maybe put it on your profile so people can read what you want.

Good luck.

excuse me dear lady I wonder if we might pop upstairs for a little light reading and some cuddling, if this is agreeable to you? pah! alot of the members are friends hang out... I do not... I really don't want a gf, and I really don't want a mother a grandmother or a grandad! a girl in america they are called chicks, girl

g??l/

noun

plural noun: girls

a female child.

"girls go through puberty earlier than boys"

synonyms: female child; More

a young or relatively young woman.

"I haven't got the time to meet girls"

synonyms: young woman, young lady, miss; lass, lassie; colleen; mademoiselle; signorina; señorita; Fräulein; informalchick, girlie, filly; informalbird, bint, popsy; informalgal, broad, dame, jane, babe; derogatorytart, piece, bit, mare, baggage; informalsheila; black Englishbitch, sister; informalJudy; datedfrail; literarymaid, maiden, damsel, demoiselle; archaicwench, petticoat

"a tall dark girl got off the train" so not just a child, which clearly I would not be interested in at all, if your too old to be called a girl or lady and prefer milf or gilf or a granny widow, that's fine. just accept i'm new and don't know the etiquette yet, so if you don't like being called that, or my post doesn't interest you and furthermore neither do I, then i've lost out.... oh what could have been ! walks in the parks, canapes on the roof terrace at dusk.... so move on.... I Am a bit chav and possibly a bit "common" but when you consider there are members on here being gang banged in car parks by random men beasts trannies, and god knows what... trying to make judgements or cast aspersions when you don't know me is not fair. IF i Want advice on raising kids I don't ask myra hindley, if I want my pet turkey looked after I don't ask bernard matthews to baby sit... so in future, "it is best to let everyone in the room think you are a complete idiot, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt" peace )

10/10 for enthusiasm but only a 2 for execution!

"excuse me dear lady I wonder if we might pop upstairs for a little light reading and some cuddling, if this is agreeable to you? pah! alot of the members are friends hang out... I do not... I really don't want a gf, and I really don't want a mother a grandmother or a grandad! a girl in america they are called chicks, girl

g??l/

noun

a female child.

synonyms: young woman, young lady, miss; lass, lassie; colleen; mademoiselle; signorina; señorita; Fräulein; informalchick, girlie, filly; informalbird, bint, popsy; informalgal, broad, dame, jane, babe; derogatorytart, piece, bit, mare, baggage; informalsheila; black Englishbitch, sister; informalJudy; datedfrail; literarymaid, maiden, damsel, demoiselle; archaicwench, petticoat

"a tall dark girl got off the train" so not just a child, which clearly I would not be interested in at all, if your too old to be called a girl or lady and prefer milf or gilf or a granny widow, that's fine. just accept i'm new and don't know the etiquette yet, so if you don't like being called that, or my post doesn't interest you and furthermore neither do I, then i've lost out.... oh what could have been ! walks in the parks, canapes on the roof terrace at dusk.... so move on.... I Am a bit chav and possibly a bit "common" but when you consider there are members on here being gang banged in car parks by random men beasts trannies, and god knows what... trying to make judgements or cast aspersions when you don't know me is not fair. IF i Want advice on raising kids I don't ask myra hindley, if I want my pet turkey looked after I don't ask bernard matthews to baby sit... so in future, "it is best to let everyone in the room think you are a complete idiot, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt" peace )"

Please stay and post in the forum more often. I like you.

to be honest as I Said I Have not had sex with a lady for over 10 years, so this is a difficult subject to start, I Don't have time to study endless posts to see what I should and should not post... it is a public forum, so long as it isn't racist, homophobic, bullying, illegal or breaks the rules of the site on " posting in the forums " I am doing nothing wrong. If you have the time inclination and nothing else to do with your day that you feel you wish to make snide comments or try to make me look stupid then go for it... but as I Said, I Don't want to be your bestie, i'm not auditioning for public speaker of the year or taking my gcse exam in english! just leave me be, cause the more time you spend talking the less time you have for fucking! )

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Takes dedication to set up a troll account and wait a week to post this noooooooooo, that's a serious attempt at pulling a sexy bird, don't you know anything?

Yes I hear women can't resist text speak and being called "birds", other guys on this site should follow his example "

Sadly it will probably reinforce their bad habits.

Oioi op - search for bi couples. Most women here are looking for guys who are experienced lovers, dedicated to their pleasure.

"excuse me dear lady I wonder if we might pop upstairs for a little light reading and some cuddling, if this is agreeable to you? pah! alot of the members are friends hang out... I do not... I really don't want a gf, and I really don't want a mother a grandmother or a grandad! a girl in america they are called chicks, girl

g??l/

noun

a female child.

"a tall dark girl got off the train" so not just a child, which clearly I would not be interested in at all, if your too old to be called a girl or lady and prefer milf or gilf or a granny widow, that's fine. just accept i'm new and don't know the etiquette yet, so if you don't like being called that, or my post doesn't interest you and furthermore neither do I, then i've lost out.... oh what could have been ! walks in the parks, canapes on the roof terrace at dusk.... so move on.... I Am a bit chav and possibly a bit "common" but when you consider there are members on here being gang banged in car parks by random men beasts trannies, and god knows what... trying to make judgements or cast aspersions when you don't know me is not fair. IF i Want advice on raising kids I don't ask myra hindley, if I want my pet turkey looked after I don't ask bernard matthews to baby sit... so in future, "it is best to let everyone in the room think you are a complete idiot, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt" peace )"

Fantastic.

well, you can try to make me look stupid, but, as a former police officer (see new pic) when you cross the line into cyber bullying, " Types of cyberbullying

There are many ways of bullying someone online and for some it can take shape in more ways than one. Some of the types of cyber bullying are:

Harassment - This is the act of sending offensive, rude, and insulting messages and being abusive. Nasty or humiliating comments on posts, photos and in chat rooms. Being explicitly offensive on gaming sites.

Denigration – This is when someone may send information about another person that is fake, damaging and untrue. Sharing photos of someone for the purpose to ridicule, spreading fake rumours and gossip. This can be on any site online or on apps. We even hear about people altering photos of others and posting in online for the purpose of bullying.

Flaming – This is when someone is purposely using really extreme and offensive language and getting into online arguments and fights. They do this to cause reactions and enjoy the fact it causes someone to get distressed.

Impersonation – This is when someone will hack into someone’s email or social networking account and use the person's online identity to send or post vicious or embarrassing material to/about others. The making up of fake profiles on social network sites, apps and online are common place and it can be really difficult to get them closed down.

Outing and Trickery – This is when someone may share personal information about another or trick someone into revealing secrets and forward it to others. They may also do this with private images and videos too.

Cyber Stalking – This is the act of repeatedly sending messages that include threats of harm, harassment, intimidating messages, or engaging in other online activities that make a person afraid for his or her safety. The actions may be illegal too depending on what they are doing.

Exclusion – This is when others intentionally leave someone out of a group such as group messages, online apps, gaming sites and other online engagement. This is also a form of social bullying and a very common. " then you break the law and I win, so be careful what you post... because you think you can say what you want it doesn't mean it's right. so play nice. and to be frank, i'll give as good as I get without crossing the line...

OP, loving some of your responses on here

in 8 months i have not had a single message or profile view, now i have had 59 views and 10 messages wahoo... love me or hate me now at least you know me ha

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Who could resist that proposal

By *uv2bseenCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

What an entertaining thread!

So funny!

makes a change from "grandpa and grandma out dogging tonight in the reliant robin" fuck her all night long and if she likes you she will share her tea and custard creams with you after" mixed with your jizz. ha... break the mould. )

By *uv2bseenCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"makes a change from "grandpa and grandma out dogging tonight in the reliant robin" fuck her all night long and if she likes you she will share her tea and custard creams with you after" mixed with your jizz. ha... break the mould. )"

Funny enough danboi, we haven't seen many like that!

Mind, if grandma and grandpa are out dogging and fucking all night long at least it means they are getting plenty, unlike some on here it seems.

We quite like the mould as it is being honest, however we always like a good laugh now and again!

Good luck.

g??l/

noun

a female child.

"a tall dark girl got off the train" so not just a child, which clearly I would not be interested in at all, if your too old to be called a girl or lady and prefer milf or gilf or a granny widow, that's fine. just accept i'm new and don't know the etiquette yet, so if you don't like being called that, or my post doesn't interest you and furthermore neither do I, then i've lost out.... oh what could have been ! walks in the parks, canapes on the roof terrace at dusk.... so move on.... I Am a bit chav and possibly a bit "common" but when you consider there are members on here being gang banged in car parks by random men beasts trannies, and god knows what... trying to make judgements or cast aspersions when you don't know me is not fair. IF i Want advice on raising kids I don't ask myra hindley, if I want my pet turkey looked after I don't ask bernard matthews to baby sit... so in future, "it is best to let everyone in the room think you are a complete idiot, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt" peace )

Please stay and post in the forum more often. I like you. "

So do I

And I don't mind being called a girl either. I go on girls nights out

g??l/

noun

a female child.

I've got to say it OP, you didn't start well.

But hells teeth your fun and a good sport.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 24/08/16 09:54:55]

London

I was thinking William Blake myself.

London

"Takes dedication to set up a troll account and wait a week to post this "

Nah, schools still out so plenty of time to waste.

These kinda posts should be banned.

I don't just post up I'm looking for young girls (victims) that will get fucked by my bird while I watch......

No I (we) just bide our time and don't do the fab desperate shout out

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

I think you just might do very well on here fella

Definitely a horny scenario and one we are looking for at the moment

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

g??l/

noun

a female child.

But hells teeth your fun and a good sport. "

Yeah it's like he's two different people

London

g??l/

noun

a female child.

But hells teeth your fun and a good sport. "

Would have to agree!

If that guy gets a veri before me I'm going to kill myself

"oi oi im dan 29 have been gay/bi for 10 years but really really wanna fuck a bird again soon, am based in brom and hung, will fuck u and if u want ur bf can fuck me too, whatever, have cd stuff, panties, or just str8 kit..... if ur interested bell me

I know I'm being picky,but why does your profile say your bi curious?"

I thought maybe gay but curious about women, although he mentions past experience, so i might be wrong

"If that guy gets a veri before me I'm going to kill myself"

...I'm tempted to give him one now

"If that guy gets a veri before me I'm going to kill myself

...I'm tempted to give him one now "

Thanks....FRIEND!

OP post what you like and how you like it....if thats how you speak in day to day life.....LOADS of females will by pass it but there might be a few who like it and look on your profile and like what they see. ....don't appologise to anyone....just be yourself x

As tempting as that is I think I'll pass but thanks for the offer birds? Really?

"If that guy gets a veri before me I'm going to kill myself

...I'm tempted to give him one now

Thanks....FRIEND! "

And the turner book prize award goes to !!!

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

Oh I do love folk like you OP.

Far more entertaining than the flirt/attention seeking threads

Is that because of the eloquence of his language?

By *uicyJay1Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Bell me hahahaa

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

"girls, birds, I was trying to be all builder blokey style,hello ladies, i'm dan from orpington. better?"

Don't really matter either way mate, as an average single bloke on here you ain't likely to be getting a fuck! Just telling it like it is bruv..

S

Op I say good luck to you. And hope you find what your looking for on here

Well! He certainly proved he was no Shakespeare in the opening statement! However, later posts of his seem to prove that he could spell polysyllabic words as well as monosyllabic ones, he can use a dictionary and a thesaurus and he even has some understanding of legal definitions.

So, while I assess his chances of pulling birds, outside the freezers in Tescos, as slight, he has demonstrated he has potential to apply successfully for a BTEC course in something vaguely legal!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"to be honest as I Said I Have not had sex with a lady for over 10 years, so this is a difficult subject to start, I Don't have time to study endless posts to see what I should and should not post... it is a public forum, so long as it isn't racist, homophobic, bullying, illegal or breaks the rules of the site on " posting in the forums " I am doing nothing wrong. If you have the time inclination and nothing else to do with your day that you feel you wish to make snide comments or try to make me look stupid then go for it... but as I Said, I Don't want to be your bestie, i'm not auditioning for public speaker of the year or taking my gcse exam in english! just leave me be, cause the more time you spend talking the less time you have for fucking! )"

I like you.

You are totally right, you should do it your way and not the way that other people think you should do it. They could always ignore the request if it doesn't suit them as what you write is not against any rules.

If you start another thread in the meet section I will shut this for you and make sure the next one stays a meet thread.

Good luck and welcome to the forum, stick around.

"Oh I do love folk like you OP.

Far more entertaining than the flirt/attention seeking threads "

I know right? Funny as f..