FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Ffm ffmm instant meet now

Ffm ffmm instant meet now

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are a curious couple who are looking for a big or curvy female and couples to meet up now and join us in some fun we are both big people with imperfections my partner is insecure about her body shape and size and myself about my manhood size. We are both new to this and would like this to go our way

We are looking to have a threesome with a women who is willing to let me watch you and my wife have lesbian fun and I join in on bits

We are looking for a bi ccurious couple to have our first experience in foursome but we would like to watch the couple play with each other as we do then swop and both men play as women watch.

We are both curious and would like a genuine bi female or another curious couple to share our deepest fantasys with for the first time

I know that it sounds picky but we are shy new and would really appreciate it if you could only contact if you are not fussy on size and shape and looking for fun and try new things

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic