FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Genuine couple wanted to join us for our first experience tonight

Genuine couple wanted to join us for our first experience tonight

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are looking for a couple who are genuinely interested and would really like to meet up with us and play with each other and see what happens we are both curvy big and not all about size oor shape just after the fun and exciting opportunity for us to explore and please do not think I will be reply to any male and my partner is licking the other women and her together so I can watch it is our first time we are both looking forward to trying out our fantasy but we are both looking to get a big bi ccurious woman to join us or a couple who have a good time and willing to have a good time with us tonight we are going slowly and talking time to get us all use to the swinging scene but are both excited to only reply to this if you are interested in helping us out and you are bi ccurious woman or a couple who have been in the larger side and very much up to try out some extra stuff with us as couple looking to make it tonight us our or in the car up to u

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic