FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > preston social(s), when is best for you?

preston social(s), when is best for you?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i'm thinking of hosting 2 socials in preston every month now. one in the day time for those of you who can't make it to the evening ones, and another evening one. of course people who can come to both will be welcome to.

for the evening one i'd like to host it the first week of december, as there's a lot on already for people that month with work parties and club parties, and probably parties at their homes. if i don't host it that week then it's unlikely there'll be one until january.

for the day time one maybe the week or two after.

my life is pretty relaxing and i'm fortunate enough to be able to almost pick and choose my free time so i'd love other peoples opinions on either, or both, social. and when would be good for them.

actually add any input here also, but i mostly want opinions on when is best to have either social. thanks for all the input i've already had, there have been some great people on here given me their time and help already and i appreciate that. i'd love everyone who expressed an interest in the last social to add anything they like that makes it easier for them to come to the next one.

couple of things to note:

next time there will be a definite deadline on when the info is given out. i haven't got time to give out details like 2 hours before the social while i'm getting ready and sorting out my own arrangements on here, but the deadline will be before this anyway as it's something i need to plan for and can't just add anyone last minute.

i will not be posting a guestlist as this causes me problems. i'm arranging a social so that people who enjoy socialsing can enjoy that side of it, without the drama, so don't bother bringing your dramas to my socials. last one went without a hitch and we all enjoyed each others company in a relaxing atmoshpere i'd like my socials to remain like this. i'm a very good bouncer and bossy bitch if i have to be, but i don't really want to have to do this.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

something else to note is that i will be giving priority of suitable times to people who i know will turn up. so everyone who came to the last one basically, and the many others who let me know before the day that they could not make it but had expressed an interest in it, either via my inbox or the topic itself.

mondays and weekends not looking good for daytime meets so far, although i know one person who wanted to come did want weekends. so idk yet...we shall have to see what we can come up with.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Interested .

hi davee, this is just us trying to arrange the next dates for the evening and daytime socials. i'll do a topic for people when i have an actual date then i can put that in the topic and hopefully have less messing about when sorting it.

thurs & sat day times not good for someone else.

evevnings,nobody has expressed an interest. i know they have events on the 1st and 2nd so might not do them days.

what's anyone else think? i'd like to confirm an exact date in about 6 days.

By *obbie BelleTV/TS  over a year ago

Preston, Lancaster, Blackpool

Day times in the week I would struggle. I'm sadly employed. That's a state of mind not a Union Movement!

But if I'm free on the evening you choose, you know I'll be there.

Dee

"Day times in the week I would struggle. I'm sadly employed. That's a state of mind not a Union Movement!

But if I'm free on the evening you choose, you know I'll be there.

Dee "

thnks for helping make this easy for me.

i'll be arranging both, first week of december will be the evening one.

and if nobody decides on days i'll just choose one myself and hope people turn up lol. might pm a few people tomorrow from the other topic, the ones that asked me too.

By *horley GirlWoman  over a year ago

Local-ish

Dropping in to follow the thread. During the day im at work. Evenings i have kids (unless its school hols). Weekends better for me (although daughter not away every full weekend, im a tricky one with availability lol) . Never be able to suit everyone.

Maybe rotate the day and people will drop in and out as they days and times work for them

thanks _horley girl.

just posting to ask that people read the whole thread, and others suggestions, and see if there's any ideas they get from these.

thanks. bedtime for me, but i'll be keeping an eye in here over the next few days obviously. will only post if i have any questions so as not to hog the topic.

Hi I like the sound of a social too I work shifts and can only meet during the day some early evening events could also suit

I would love to meet likeminded people who not only want fun but also to chat and get to know each other

Great idea

Hope this helps

Xx

Fri or Sat afternoons woukd be good for me (tie it in with a spot of Xmas shopping) x

Hi I work nights so I would love a daytime social.

By *hoose meMan  over a year ago

Preston

I can be free most days or evenings provided I have a little notice, occasionally last minute hitches come up but not so often.

Thursday nights are no good for me, and first weekend of the month. I'm sure Scarlet can look after you if it's same venue as last time though.

"Thursday nights are no good for me, and first weekend of the month. I'm sure Scarlet can look after you if it's same venue as last time though."

it will be the same venue, thankyou.

nice to see a fair amount of replies now so i can start working on a date.

still open to more ideas.

By *weetandHungMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Count me in hun x

I'm fairly flexible timewise. The socials are worth making the effort to go to as it's always fun to meet a fun, likeminded bunch.

Wednesday worked well for me.

By *cnamorMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Daytime is a great idea and suits me whatever date you choose. I can also be make it with early evening times. Please put me on the list of the daytime social when sorting out xx

i can see me holding 2 daytime socials now, as there seems to be a bit of a problem in everyone being able to come during the day. so that's kind of sorted now.

they're easy for me to get home from so not a problem for me to host really.

i won't be adding anyone to a list from this post, not messing about so anyone wanting to come keep and eye out of the official topic. i always mention them in my status if you wanna follow that, and i always post in this forums.

I would be interested in social meets preston weekends work better for me

By *acLe0dMan  over a year ago

Preston

Working shifts is the issue for me, so the longer the notice period the better.

By *ysnomiaMan  over a year ago

Preston

Just followed the link from your update, so thanks for that.

The last social was brilliant, and lovely to meet folks, and looking forward to some more.

As I work the evenings are best for me, probably similarly to the majority of people.

The problem with weekends is its when everyone else goes out and you lose the social side then, when music is ramped up and pubs/clubs try to shoehorn in as many punters as possable and you cant even hear the person next to you.

I think a day one may be good on the weekend, cafe maybe, for a chilled out environment.

Whats eveyone else think?

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

I'm the same as Chorleygirl where there's never a good time for me as I've work during the day then child at night unless it's school holidays and he's away! With enough planning I should be able to escape for a few hours though.

I'm definitely interested in daytime, but with planning could do night time too

By *ulwoodandbiMan  over a year ago

central lancs

Wed Thursday eves best for me

Hi x just watching with interest x I think you are trying to please everyone which is impossible x x go with your gut instinct on this x I was supposed to attend the not so secret social 2 weeks ago but had a unexpected family visit and this week a racing trip x it's hard for people x BUT if they can and want to they will show x x Gud luck x and one day I will show x x

By *rcticFoxxxWoman  over a year ago

Hereabouts

Saturday 3rd December after 8 is good for C and I

think i'm gonna go with sat 3rd. see how a weekend night goes? if it's not as good we can go back to weds?

what you all think?

i'll be making the guest topic tomorrow with the dates.

day time meet not sorted yet. would love more input for this.

By *rcticFoxxxWoman  over a year ago

Hereabouts

"day time meet not sorted yet. would love more input for this."

Daytime good for us Sunday-Wednesday

good job you posted. i forgot to make a topic for the definite social. best do that before i go to sleep. i'll be busy tomorrow (i think) but people can post in it.

Bring on the next one! Looking forward to it already x

"Bring on the next one! Looking forward to it already x"

hope you can make it.

i've made it on a weekend this time, so it's easier to travel by public transport. hoping it goes as well as last time.

By *eterljMan  over a year ago

Kirkham

Hi, i have my children at weekends so during the week would be better for myself, this includes days and evenings as i'm lucky enough to be able to do this.

Many thanks

Peter

» Add a new message to this topic