FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Changed

Changed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After some time here as a single male with varied experiences I have come to the conclusion I would like to meet a partner who's in to the scene. Anyone else looking here for that.

Before I am shot down I know this isn't a dating site but it's a good mutual ground to meet like minded people.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Any females looking for a man who's in to the scene ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

there will be some looking for it. not me personally, it's even on my profile i am not.

i think a lot of us women get a bit skeptical that guys see us as way to get more sex for themselves, i've felt like this when been asked to couple up. only made a couples profile with one person and then deleted it for that reason above.

I guess it's easy to jump to that assumption that some men may use it as an in to get more meets or whatever. But for me I have always wanted to be with someone I could share the lifestyle with. I have had relationships in the past and held back from talking about the excitement of sharing our bed with others.

it's not impossible. i suppose you just need to find someone you click with on here and make sure they aren't only here for the sex, that they enjoy the swinging experience mainly because if they don't then they might want to leave swinging if they become a couple.

you'd be more likely to find them here than anywhere else i reckon.

That's my thinking it never been a topic I would bring up with my ex partners hence me trying it out here after being single. Now I would like to find someone and carry it on as a couple.

well, good luck with that.

Thanks ??

I think it is perfectly possible to find a like-minded partner on here who is more than just a meet. I do know a few couples who met in the swinging life-style and who still swing as a couple and again others who once they hooked-up, binned the life-style. You are better positioned on this site than on any purely dating site to find someone. Yes, people say that this isn't a dating site, but it is what you want it to be, so long as you are realistic, given the male to female ratios. I wish you luck!

» Add a new message to this topic