FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Hotel Interview

Hotel Interview

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am looking to book a meeting room in a hotel (probably in Cambridgeshire or surrounding area, but could be flexible if I get suitable interest elsewhere).

The pretence for the booking is that I (along with a few other 'panel' members) will be interviewing for a senior P.A. at my firm.

I will ensure that the room has no CCTV, has fully closable blinds and a door lockable from the inside.

Looking for a couple of gents to join me on the interview panel and a few single females, convincing TVs or couples to attend the interview (male half of couple would join us on the panel).

We would expect the candidates to be able to work well by themselves as well as demo strate a willingness to work as part of a group as well as demonstrate exactly how keen they are to land the job!

Interaction with another candidate could be arranged if desired but is not compulsory.

Obviously being a meeting room, there will be no bed etc but the desks will no doubt see some action. Please let me know if this appeals to you either on this thread or feel free to PM me with your Kik names and I will start a group.

Thanks for looking, Dave.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic