FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > club f anyone?

club f anyone?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Dying to try club f out not looking to go on my own though. So looking for a date? Maybes with some meets before hand lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Dying to try club f out not looking to go on my own though. So looking for a date? Maybes with some meets before hand lol."

don't wait on anyone else... just go!!! lots of singles, both guys and girls, go.... and staff are always there to look after people

we were all new once...... we all know how nervous it can be, going with someone else you don't know doesn't help that.....

just put on ya big girl pants and get down there.....

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Dying to try club f out not looking to go on my own though. So looking for a date? Maybes with some meets before hand lol.

don't wait on anyone else... just go!!! lots of singles, both guys and girls, go.... and staff are always there to look after people

we were all new once...... we all know how nervous it can be, going with someone else you don't know doesn't help that.....

just put on ya big girl pants and get down there..... "

Dont think i own any big girl pants

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As a single girl I joined club f and have not looked back. Just give them a ring telling them which night you want to join and the staff will welcome you and show you round. Youre never alone in club f. As _abio said....pop on your girly pants and grab the horn by the bull

Look forward to seeing you there xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We are hoping to get there soon... as friends have said some very good things.

» Add a new message to this topic