FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Girls only party

Girls only party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I want to attend a bi girls or lesbian party like a "bring a dildo" event. Does anyone know of any that run in the Midlands...bee

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Think you may find it a bit difficult due to safety issues

Most of our party's are bi fem cpls which gives plenty of scope for fem / fem interaction

"Think you may find it a bit difficult due to safety issues "

Okay, I'm curious; safety issues?

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Plenty of ladies only parties happening but not sure about the midlands - try Eden-events Leeds, cupids Manchester, townhouse Liverpool. I'm sure there's more out there though

Re safety I assume you mean safe sex, just use a condom for toy sharing

By *eggysallyTV/TS  over a year ago

manchester

I'd love to attend a ladies only party. Not sure i would be welcome though lol x x

Id love to attend one.

Would like to know what the safety issues would be?

Would you wonder if you were about to enter a house full of males or perhaps a few letting theirselves in later.

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

I'm intrigued by these types of events too. I just see myself as far too much of a novice with women for me to be welcome.

Also I'm not really bi. Just a tourist. Again some may take offence to that.

"I'm intrigued by these types of events too. I just see myself as far too much of a novice with women for me to be welcome.

Also I'm not really bi. Just a tourist. Again some may take offence to that. "

If you're straight why would you want to attend one? The ladies who attend aren't there to put on a show for tourists

A world of my own

I like women. I've enjoyed being with women and still have many fantasies about women. However I would never see myself having a relationship with one and my preference is very much men. So while it seem like I'm being derogatory in my comments, I'm just being honest.

"I like women. I've enjoyed being with women and still have many fantasies about women. However I would never see myself having a relationship with one and my preference is very much men. So while it seem like I'm being derogatory in my comments, I'm just being honest.

"

That's how I see myself too - I describe myself as straight on my profile but have been with women and probably will be again.

"I like women. I've enjoyed being with women and still have many fantasies about women. However I would never see myself having a relationship with one and my preference is very much men. So while it seem like I'm being derogatory in my comments, I'm just being honest.

That's how I see myself too - I describe myself as straight on my profile but have been with women and probably will be again. "

But for me female only isn't something that would interest me, never mind that I would be entirely unwelcome.

A world of my own

That's how I see myself too - I describe myself as straight on my profile but have been with women and probably will be again.

But for me female only isn't something that would interest me, never mind that I would be entirely unwelcome. "

Think it's clear I would be too!

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I once tried organising one but nobody seemed interested

But for me female only isn't something that would interest me, never mind that I would be entirely unwelcome.

Think it's clear I would be too!

"

No amateurs allowed, only hardened lickers

"

Ah so you're 'fab straight'. That's ok then

manchester

"I once tried organising one but nobody seemed interested"

If you ever can ever organise this i would quite happily be your's & your guests maid for the night. Serving drinks & taking coats. For some reason and i'm yet to find out why this really appeals to me. I do have a thing for watching and being surrounded by sexy females i could only learn so much. Demenour & mannerism's and such.

Sally x x

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"I once tried organising one but nobody seemed interested

If you ever can ever organise this i would quite happily be your's & your guests maid for the night. Serving drinks & taking coats. For some reason and i'm yet to find out why this really appeals to me. I do have a thing for watching and being surrounded by sexy females i could only learn so much. Demenour & mannerism's and such.

Sally x x"

Sounds like finishing school. A fab version of 'ladette to lady'!

We did one last year and paid for a lovely apartment and everyone but 4 of us cried off.. poor Jayne was well out of pocket x

manchester

Sally x x

Sounds like finishing school. A fab version of 'ladette to lady'!"

Haha lol. Ladette to lady. If you was a teacher at finishing school , i'd be your pupil

I'd be a good girl to & never skip a lesson lol. 100% attendance. Be no men about so i would'nt be distracted , nipping off to the loo with them or any empty classroom haha x x

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

"I once tried organising one but nobody seemed interested"

That's a shame You should come to one at Cupids in Manchester, definitely worth the trip

Bun

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

"I'd love to attend a ladies only party. Not sure i would be welcome though lol x x"

It wouldn't be ladies only party if a man was there

By *S1407Couple  over a year ago

dartford

We ran a girls only party last year but spoke to every lady attending first. We are lucky in that we know a few girlfriends who formed the core of the group. Although small it was intimate and very sensual. A very different dynamic from our normal bi fem couples parties we have hosted before.

For safety Mr T attended but did not join in. Served drinks and took pictures. Several are on our profile.

We are considering a repeat in the summer.

By *he Cheeky GirlsCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Dover

Sally x x"

They wouldn't invite you as they think you will probably out shine them all.

By *irl1234xxxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

What is unsafe about girls only? Am I being thick?

By *S1407Couple  over a year ago

dartford

I agree. It's safe if you take precautions otherwise men may turn up.

We spoke to every girl first by phone. We wanted girls with the right attitude at ours. Anyone that sounded pushy and wanted every last detail of all attendees was rejected.

» Add a new message to this topic