Doncaster House Party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urvymama OP   Woman  over a year ago

Doncaster

DONCASTER PRIVATE HOUSE PARTY

Sunday 28th May

8pm-2am

FREE EVENT!

This event will be a relaxed social environment however play will be available for consenting party, please respectfully remember the motto NO MEANS NO!

It is a private house party in a residential area so please arrive respectfully attired, you may dress down upon entry if you wish to. As this is a rented property please be respectful by using bins provided and using facilities with care.

Smokers welcome but must be respectful with it and use the outdoor area provided, no illegal drugs permitted

There is no secure storage available for items of value so those things that are brought like smart phones, money etc at the owners own risk and responsibility

As this is a free event, Light refreshments will be provided but any alcohol is on a BYO basis, as is protection, so please supply your own condoms.

There is limited availability to accommodate some guest overnight at the property for people travelling a distance, but it's first come first served. I can also recommend some local reasonably priced hotels nearby along with taxi firms if needed.

It's a small event so the guest list can only allow for the following:

*The host

*2x single Ladies

*3x single males

*2x MF couples

For any further queries please refer to my Verified events profile called "Curvys Donny Socials" as it unfortunately would let me post on the forums from that account for some strange reason. The guest list will be made public on that profile also as space fill up

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urvymama OP   Woman  over a year ago

Doncaster

1 single male and couples place remaining

2 single fem spaces also still to fill

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic