FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Harry Jones Peterborough Social Friday 28th August

Harry Jones Peterborough Social Friday 28th August

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arryJones1975 OP   Man  over a year ago

ely

Hello Folks

It's that time of year again when I try and entice you to yet another of my beer festival socials.

This one is in Peterborough and the night selected this year is Friday 28th August 2008.

This is an excellent chance to meet up and chat with folk. Peterborough Beer Festival is widely recognised as

the next biggest in the Country after the Great British Beer Festival and regarded as the best.

It is open for the evening session from 5.30 to 11.30 (I wont get there till probably 8pm sadly) and there

is an entry fee to get in but you do get two bands on for that.

Cider and perries are also available there as well as some killer bottled beers. The real ale list is up, highlights to follow.

The how to get there information is http://www.peterborough-camra.org.uk/index.php?module=pbfwhere&func=main

Give me a shout if you need details of any hotels nearby. Mine's booked (triple room and on my own for anyone wants to make

an offer fast, it's only 0.7 miles away).

As I'm such a social tart I will be putting this up on a few sites and being a large public gathering I have no control over

who may be there independently.

I may even hold an after party at my hotel

Regards

Harry Jones

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

ely

Update - there are now beer tasting notes on the draught beer list, with such delights as:

"A titillating, neurotic, peroxide, punk of a pale ale. Combining attitude, style substance and a little bit of low self esteem for good measure; what would your mother say?"

Check out the delights here

www.peterborough-camra.org.uk/index.php?module=pbfbeer&func=main

and get yer names down folks.

Regards

Harry Jones

ely

Just a week to go folks time to get excited.

Regards

Harry Jones

ely

Final pm has been sent to all those who have shown interest. It's not too late.

Regards

Harry Jones

ely

What a shame so few are putting their name forward. The single bi-fem coming will be dissapointed

Regards

Harry Jones

» Add a new message to this topic