FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > What woman would join me at a club for my first time?..

What woman would join me at a club for my first time?..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I want a hot woman to introduce me to a sex club for the first time.. any offers? And why would you be good for me?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

Why would a single lady want to take you to a club? What's in it for her other than babysitting your ass and getting you cheaper entry?

By *uteness69Woman  over a year ago

Walthamstow

[Removed by poster at 30/07/17 14:16:47]

I want to go with a woman and have fun

By *uteness69Woman  over a year ago

Walthamstow

sounds like an alternative Blind Date episode

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I want to go with a woman and have fun "

why can't you go alone? see it from a womans point of view...what benefit would she get from going to a club with a near stranger?

"I want a hot woman to introduce me to a sex club for the first time.. any offers? And why would you be good for me?"

A sex club or a Swinger's club? They are different.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

I went alone for my first time. You can do it. It makes you overcome some fears and so something for yourself. Yes, it's scary, but you don't need to rely on anyone else

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

This may sound like a radical thought......how about going on your own, meeting some lovely people, chatting to a hot woman and then if she finds you hot too playing together in the club?

That's what most people tend to do

By *pikeyMan  over a year ago

chester

I have been on my own to swingers club, bit daunting at first but loved it was great, hardest part is walking in the door of the place

"I went alone for my first time. You can do it. It makes you overcome some fears and so something for yourself. Yes, it's scary, but you don't need to rely on anyone else "

gonna try this next weekend been putting it off for ages!

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Also, do research into the clubs you are interested in going to. They have websites and most have pictures and information about events etc.

The more you know the more comfortable you'll feel.

You also need to realise that it's not a guarantee of sex if you go to a swingers club.

I'd definitely say do some research. A lot of people see swinging as a lifestyle choice rather than an easy fuck.

"Also, do research into the clubs you are interested in going to. They have websites and most have pictures and information about events etc.

You also need to realise that it's not a guarantee of sex if you go to a swingers club.

I'd definitely say do some research. A lot of people see swinging as a lifestyle choice rather than an easy fuck."

Thanks guys respect all your comments x

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

"I have been on my own to swingers club, bit daunting at first but loved it was great, hardest part is walking in the door of the place "

I found the hardest part was the drive there and fear of getting lost or the car conking out on the way. "Hello, is that the RAC? Can you give me a tow to the swingers club please?"

I want a hot woman to introduce me to a sex club for the first time.. any offers? And why would you be good for me?

.....now, being single makes sense

"Also, do research into the clubs you are interested in going to. They have websites and most have pictures and information about events etc.

I'd definitely say do some research. A lot of people see swinging as a lifestyle choice rather than an easy fuck."

We had our first club experience last night and your exactly right! For some people it's a place to meet and chat with like minded friends, the social aspect is big

Why does the woman need to benefit this just makes me think of why can't people be known Nd and compassionate instead just out for themselves all the time of your just out for yourself that's what you will attract.

I have always gone on my own though with no problems so it is an option boss.

Cheers mate

"Why does the woman need to benefit this just makes me think of why can't people be known Nd and compassionate instead just out for themselves all the time of your just out for yourself that's what you will attract."

I've been to clubs with men as a friend. We had each other to chat to which was nice. It can be lonely going on your own.

Yes I bet xx

"Why does the woman need to benefit this just makes me think of why can't people be known Nd and compassionate instead just out for themselves all the time of your just out for yourself that's what you will attract."

a woman not wanting to accompany some random stranger to a club is hardly being out for themselves'! You need to consider the other aspects and possible bad side to a woman doing that. Saying they would be doing something wrong for not wanting to do that could a is ridiculous!

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

OP you don't need a lady to hold your hand, you're a grown adult!

Yes it is a bit daunting going for the first time but everyone feels the same, just have a bit of courage and go by yourself.

I don't babysit men who are too scared to go to a club on their own. I have arranged to meet guys several times INSIDE the club and I visit regularly as a couple with my FB but apart from that go alone.

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"Why would a single lady want to take you to a club? What's in it for her other than babysitting your ass and getting you cheaper entry?"

Let the swinger see the discount

Single man reveal yourself

» Add a new message to this topic