FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > A&G CLUB 16th SEPT another couple wanted to join us there in play

A&G CLUB 16th SEPT another couple wanted to join us there in play

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

my NEW partner and i will be going to A&G swingers club huddersfield on friday 16th Sept 2011, we are hoping to find another couple who would be interested in joining us there for some soft play, we have normally just had 3 sums with another single guy joining us both, we would like to try a couple now ! anyone going or interested ?

We have noted and been told that A&G maybe closing down for ever due to lack of support from its customers ?

GIVE THE CLUB A CHANCE, VISIT IT SUPPORT IT, ITS A NICE CLUB AND CAN I SUGGEST THAT IF YOU DO ATTEND THE CLUB AND FIND IT CLOSED FOR SOME REASON THAT YOU WRITE YOUR MEMBERSHIP NUMBER & DATE ON A PIECE OF PAPER AND STICK IT THROUGH THE CLUBS DOOR LETTERBOX THUS TO SHOW THEM JUST HOW MANY PEOPLE TURNED UP & FOUND THE PLACE CLOSED SO THEY KNOW THAT THE CLUBS MEMBERS WANT THE PLACE TO REMAIN OPEN NOT CLOSE FOR EVER AND THAT US MEMBERS DO SUPPORT THIS CLUB AND THE INTEREST IS THERE FOR IT TO REMAIN OPEN AND AS A SWINGERS CLUB!!!

when we've been we've always had a great time and will happily go again.

WE HAVE NO Problem recommending A&G's to our friends or anyone else!

HOPE TO SEE AND MEET SOME OF YOU THERE ON THE 16th SEPT IF ANY OF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING US THERE ?

A&G couple membership number 946

mart & tracey ( the bus driver or Duracell RABBITS couple as we've become known there ) lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love love love this club and hope it doesn't decide to close.

As soon as it reopens (fingers crossed) I'll be having a trip down there xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic