FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Future Session - Fem Dom

Future Session - Fem Dom

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been working abroad for some weeks now and returing to the UK.

A very close dominant female friend has an amazing Fem Dom session lined up for me which I have been told to share on here.

I have been told that I will have to go to her new house the day I arrive back home and I will have to show her how willing I am to gag on her strapon cock.

I will then be stood up, bend right over and fucked raw. I have been told once she's inside me, I will be fucked hard and fast.

She has then told me that she want's to dress me in underwear, stocking, make up everything!

I will then come downstairs to find my friend fucking herself with a Dildo that she wants me to suck!

I will then be knelt down sucking it when she will put on my collar and lead on!

I will then be bent over her sofa with my arse in the air. still with underwear on she will spank my arse till its red. if I make any noise ill be gaggged aswell!

When my arse is stinging and red she is going to slide a but plug inside me.I will have to keep it there till she lets me take it out.

will use everything i have. ranging from whips clamps Dildos and other stuff aswell. i will totally use and abuse you!

Once I am upstairs I will be tied or cuffed to her bed. Where she has told me, she will use the candles that are in her room to pour wax on my back while teasing my balls till my cock gets hard yet still inside my knickers.

She will then turn me over to lay on my back and tie you up .

There is much more to come she tells me...She is on fab and is wanting another dom woman to join us at some point whilst I am home. Any one interested? Fem Dom Females only xxx

CANT WAIT TO GET HOME LOL - few weeks away

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic