FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Bi couple / couples urgently wanted

Bi couple / couples urgently wanted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornylad877 OP   Man  over a year ago

local

Been a big big fantasy of mine to meet a bi or curious couple for fun now for years. I'd be willing to try anything once and who knows I might like it. Also enjoy the idea of being turned in to a total sub for a couple to use as they please no holds barred. I'm young well hung and 100% discreet. Ideally looking for a regular couple in Ireland (north or south) but willing to travel anywhere further for the right experience. Also work in England regularly. Would also be interested in club meets if anyone can point me in the right direction?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Been a big big fantasy of mine to meet a bi or curious couple for fun now for years. I'd be willing to try anything once and who knows I might like it. Also enjoy the idea of being turned in to a total sub for a couple to use as they please no holds barred. I'm young well hung and 100% discreet. Ideally looking for a regular couple in Ireland (north or south) but willing to travel anywhere further for the right experience. Also work in England regularly. Would also be interested in club meets if anyone can point me in the right direction?"

As your profile describes you as straight, we'd pass you by and so would a lot if the bi couples we know...and you probably wouldn't get on the guest list for a lot of bi club nights and parties

By *ornylad877 OP   Man  over a year ago

local

"Been a big big fantasy of mine to meet a bi or curious couple for fun now for years. I'd be willing to try anything once and who knows I might like it. Also enjoy the idea of being turned in to a total sub for a couple to use as they please no holds barred. I'm young well hung and 100% discreet. Ideally looking for a regular couple in Ireland (north or south) but willing to travel anywhere further for the right experience. Also work in England regularly. Would also be interested in club meets if anyone can point me in the right direction?

As your profile describes you as straight, we'd pass you by and so would a lot if the bi couples we know...and you probably wouldn't get on the guest list for a lot of bi club nights and parties

"

Just changed it to bi-curious. Any advice how to approach a couple etc

» Add a new message to this topic