FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Fetish Party

Fetish Party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This Saturday 1st October. Private fetish party in Baxenden near Accrington. Invitation only and single guys places are limited. Entrance fee payable, buffet provided. Please mail me for more details.

Suki x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"This Saturday 1st October. Private fetish party in Baxenden near Accrington. Invitation only and single guys places are limited. Entrance fee payable, buffet provided. Please mail me for more details.

Suki x"

Erm... if it's by invitation only, aren't you supposed to invite people? Or are you holding interviews?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'll be there

Looking forward to seeing the gang

Isn't this classed as advertising if there is a fee payable and therefore not acceptable under forum rules?

Nah all it means is you can't just turn up. You ask and then if you are into the fetish scene you are told the details. We just don't want people to think it's an orgy. It's a fetish party not a sex party. x

no hun when people hold socials they charge admission to cover costs. This is non profit making. xx

"no hun when people hold socials they charge admission to cover costs. This is non profit making. xx"

oops, sorry, my bad xx

Looking forward to seeing you too Fia and getting 44 birthday spanks off the "Dom's " lol x

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Nah all it means is you can't just turn up. You ask and then if you are into the fetish scene you are told the details. We just don't want people to think it's an orgy. It's a fetish party not a sex party. x"

Ooooh okay... so what happens at a fetish party then if there's no sex? Genuinely curious...

It is a social night for like minded people to get together for drinks and a laugh. Play does go on but there is no pressure or expectations. It is pretty much each to their own. The wonderful world of Fetish is so diverse you never know what to expect and yes sex does happen (especially when I am there lol.... proper fuck slut me lol ) It really isn't about sex though it's about your fetish's and being able to be

"YOU" with nobody judgeing you.

Top night , top people. Been going 4 years now and I love it xx

I apologise for the delay in messaging individuals . I am inundated but promise I will mail everyone back.....with my number for the more serious.....majority being couples and single females xx

By *erseypairCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

we'll be there

xxx

» Add a new message to this topic