FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Couple Seek Indian/Asian Men

Couple Seek Indian/Asian Men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exy Whore Stacey OP   Couple  over a year ago

Croydon

Looking for Indian/Asian Men (English Speaking Only) To Meet Up & Use My GF Pussy. 100% genuine & want to see u guys use her as a whore

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Looking for Indian/Asian Men (English Speaking Only) To Meet Up & Use My GF Pussy. 100% genuine & want to see u guys use her as a whore"
May i join please?

By *wsw1londonMan  over a year ago

London

I'd love to help out! Message me to let me know if you're interested???

By *rave hunterMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Pm me xx

By *onny15Man  over a year ago

Wembley

Love to join in..

Sonny,x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hmmm would love to join if interested x

By *eedsasiansCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Could drop off my man for u to borrow but if you damage him uve had it lol

By *rave hunterMan  over a year ago

Manchester

R u still looking for Asian?!

By (user no longer on site) 19 weeks ago

I would love to be the whore that sucks cock and alot of it.

By (user no longer on site) 19 weeks ago

I up for asian guys to use my slut mouth and tits maybe outdoors if someone arranged it. looking for men 50 years and above only.

By *aptain VMan 19 weeks ago

Birstall, Leicester

"Looking for Indian/Asian Men (English Speaking Only) To Meet Up & Use My GF Pussy. 100% genuine & want to see u guys use her as a whore"

Hi im from Leicester

By *anjkukMan 19 weeks ago

Heald Green

Me too. I’m much into white women, and would love to get involved.

By *hino96Man 14 weeks ago

Birmingham

Theres a massive lack of interest towards Asian guys on this scene.

By *iss DevilWoman 14 weeks ago

Bedford

" Theres a massive lack of interest towards Asian guys on this scene. "

Unfortunately, men of this origin don't help themselves. Most issues I had in clubs with unwelcome touch and not taking "no" for an answer were from guys of Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi/ Middle Eastern origin.

By *anted by NightMan 14 weeks ago

Shangri-la

" Theres a massive lack of interest towards Asian guys on this scene.

Unfortunately, men of this origin don't help themselves. Most issues I had in clubs with unwelcome touch and not taking "no" for an answer were from guys of Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi/ Middle Eastern origin. "

Here we go again.

I have seen this happen with guys of every race and I know there are cunts in every sort of people. The worst culprits for poor behaviour in clubs in my experience is middle aged white women. Poor etiquette can come from anyone. It’s not cool to stereotype all with the same brush

By *nterracialDesiresCouple (MM) 14 weeks ago

London / Essex

Unfortunately, men of this origin don't help themselves. Most issues I had in clubs with unwelcome touch and not taking "no" for an answer were from guys of Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi/ Middle Eastern origin.

Here we go again.

I have seen this happen with guys of every race and I know there are cunts in every sort of people. The worst culprits for poor behaviour in clubs in my experience is middle aged white women. Poor etiquette can come from anyone. It’s not cool to stereotype all with the same brush "

Hear, hear!

By *iss DevilWoman 14 weeks ago

Bedford

Here we go again.

I have seen this happen with guys of every race and I know there are cunts in every sort of people. The worst culprits for poor behaviour in clubs in my experience is middle aged white women. Poor etiquette can come from anyone. It’s not cool to stereotype all with the same brush "

If you re-read my post, I did mention it was MY personal experience. Please don't twist my words

Shangri-la

Here we go again.

I have seen this happen with guys of every race and I know there are cunts in every sort of people. The worst culprits for poor behaviour in clubs in my experience is middle aged white women. Poor etiquette can come from anyone. It’s not cool to stereotype all with the same brush

If you re-read my post, I did mention it was MY personal experience. Please don't twist my words "

No one’s twisting your words. Just own it what you said and it’s not the first time you posted something like that. I can bring up your previous posts but don’t have time for this. I’m done replying to you and won’t be replying back also don’t want to get in argument over your bigotry. It’s your problem not mine. Happy fabbing

By *li and SMan 14 weeks ago

wimbeldon

Hi happy to assist

Birmingham

Miss devil, so have you never experienced bad behaviour from a white or Black man?

Birmingham

Spot on

By *hocolate_JessWoman 14 weeks ago

somewhere over the rainbow

Here we go again.

If you re-read my post, I did mention it was MY personal experience. Please don't twist my words

No one’s twisting your words. Just own it what you said and it’s not the first time you posted something like that. I can bring up your previous posts but don’t have time for this. I’m done replying to you and won’t be replying back also don’t want to get in argument over your bigotry. It’s your problem not mine. Happy fabbing "

Well said

By *ung cock 12Man 14 weeks ago

London

Why african or carribeans didn't play with Asian.

By *ike1231000Man 14 weeks ago

Aylesbury

Unfortunately, men of this origin don't help themselves. Most issues I had in clubs with unwelcome touch and not taking "no" for an answer were from guys of Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi/ Middle Eastern origin. "

Too Rude ,I personally seen only these people wait for permission and follow the rules , how you know guys are from these origin ?

By *sexyHCouple 14 weeks ago

Leicester

Happy to send hubby to you

Shangri-la

"Why african or carribeans didn't play with Asian. "

I have played with lots of Africans and Caribbean ladies and some of them are very good friends. What is your point?

Some people may have preferences not to play with Asians just like some won’t play with black guys. If It’s their preference then it should be respected. We all have likes and dislikes when it comes to having sex with someone.

What you are saying is irrelevant to discussion here

Do you think it’s ok to stereotype a whole race?

By *exguru_xxxMan 14 weeks ago

London

Here we go again.

No one’s twisting your words. Just own it what you said and it’s not the first time you posted something like that. I can bring up your previous posts but don’t have time for this. I’m done replying to you and won’t be replying back also don’t want to get in argument over your bigotry. It’s your problem not mine. Happy fabbing "

This

By (user no longer on site) 11 weeks ago

Here we go again.

This

By *ewbie087Man 11 weeks ago

STOKE ON TRENT

If still looking for asian men let me know.

By *aron110011Man 10 weeks ago

York

Asian man here. I'd love to join if you ever come to Yorkshire area.

By *izzy69Man 9 weeks ago

London

Hi there guys.

Indian guy in Croydon. Would love to oblige.

By *aq199Man 9 weeks ago

Burnley, Accrington, Blackburn

I would be interested

By *ust1fbMan 9 weeks ago

leeds

I'm interested

By *asy Chai latteMan 8 weeks ago

kings lynn

Here we go again.

By *ost WantedMan 7 weeks ago

London

[Removed by poster at 25/03/24 17:00:08]

By *ost WantedMan 7 weeks ago

London

Here we go again.

No one’s twisting your words. Just own it what you said and it’s not the first time you posted something like that. I can bring up your previous posts but don’t have time for this. I’m done replying to you and won’t be replying back also don’t want to get in argument over your bigotry. It’s your problem not mine. Happy fabbing

Well said "

By *niper666Man 7 weeks ago

west bromwich

Now that's something i wouldn't say NO to

By *ddyMan 7 weeks ago

Romford

I wonder if OP is still looking

By *AA RANMan 7 weeks ago

london

Hi

I would love to meet her

» Add a new message to this topic