FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Photography Of Couples/Females

Photography Of Couples/Females

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have two setups one tripod with bridge camera taking still shots and second tripod with camcorder filming. Can also remove from tripod and take shots/film up close. Let me know if interested completely free of charge. Would help bulk up your pics on FAB!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ill-alisonCouple  over a year ago

kirkby

We would be interested

I have messaged you

By *ichs slut wifeWoman  over a year ago

sarasota

Too bad u r far away...id love to pose dirty for u.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m also a amature photographer who is interested in offering my photography for free all in the name of improving my photography skills.

Bump

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Townhouse to a photography event called Focus every 2 months on a Saturday afternoon

All photographers are welcome to bring their kit & either arrange to meet up with people, using the facilities & playrooms in the club for your shoot, or to turn up on the day & partner up with anyone there looking for some photos.

The forum event is not listed yet but the next event is Saturday 3rd February. You need to contact the club to register - and you don’t even need a decent camera set up - if you wanted to come & use your smart phone to take photos of your partner, that’s fine too!!

OP, if you’re interested, you might get some more takers or some ‘on the day’ models

The forum for December’s event is below in case anyone is interested in learning more

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/events/700613

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Townhouse to a photography event called Focus every 2 months on a Saturday afternoon

All photographers are welcome to bring their kit & either arrange to meet up with people, using the facilities & playrooms in the club for your shoot, or to turn up on the day & partner up with anyone there looking for some photos.

The forum event is not listed yet but the next event is Saturday 3rd February. You need to contact the club to register - and you don’t even need a decent camera set up - if you wanted to come & use your smart phone to take photos of your partner, that’s fine too!!

OP, if you’re interested, you might get some more takers or some ‘on the day’ models

The forum for December’s event is below in case anyone is interested in learning more

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/events/700613"

This is interesting to know I may come along to one fo these events.

"Townhouse to a photography event called Focus every 2 months on a Saturday afternoon

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/events/700613"

Ah okay thank you

» Add a new message to this topic