FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Layby

Layby

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *LBish OP   Couple  over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

IF my O/H ( man ) was to take me ( lady )somewhere quiet and local to us. Maybe a Layby off a country road. What do you recon the chances are of me O/H trying to arrange for a single guy to turn up to find me blindfolded, he cant say a word, just myabe have some oral for a short while, then just fuck my god dam hard and rough, but he cant say a word not a single word, Moan and groan yesss, but say nothing to me at all. But he could talk to my O/H who would be sat in the front seat of the car watching. Recon we would get any offers, and recon they would turn up and not just leave me laying here cold and horny lol

I know this is not exactly a meet, but it could happen depending on the respose, and wasnt sure where else to post this.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otts_djMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Having Looked at your photo's and if you lived near nottingham, I think it would be 200% likely it would happen, if your interested we could meet some where, e-mail me if interested.

near bury st edmunds

Sorry hunny, we cant travel that far, especially for a quickie lol x but thanks for your kind words xxx

By *ayman2002Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

Well if it was going to happen in the next 4 weeks, as I happen to be located in Bedford for that time, then I’d say it would certainly be a fantasy that can be made into reality for you. If you’re interested, feel free to get in touch. Jay

near bury st edmunds

Can we please have replys here as our inbox, is kind of jammed lol, Seems this might happen as not a bad responce so far. Bish would have the ultimate choice as i dont want to now who it is, but i do have morals and so i would pic so many out after seeing face pics, then he would pic from them i guess. As i want to remane blindfolded through out

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

we have done the same thing in caravan ,our house and car she was blindfolded and on all times was fucking her toy when they showed up had 4 great meets like this

near bury st edmunds

Yehh seen it on a guys profile, who looked at us, and got me thinking. As we have children and so we dont like to be out every weekend, this would be great for a kinda quickie thing. Cant find the dam guys profile droped off our list. But something i would love to do, wasnt sure where to post this as got no date as yet, just wanted to gage a responce. Just want a guy to show up have some oral the get fucked rough and hard while Bish sits in front and takes pics, No words spoken to me by the guy, then once finished with me say his goodbyes to Bish etc etc, nothing to me and then Bish drive me home to fuck me again lol , OHh Godddd yes please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Suddenly I'm wishing I lived in East Anglia

near bury st edmunds

Of course, besides the blindfold i would be dressed to impress. Stockings high heels etc etc x Maybe we should pick two guys at half hour intivals. Or am i now just being too Greedy lol

I live local and could meet you in any layby you named, so just inbox me a time and place!

[Removed by poster at 17/10/11 17:00:28]

near bury st edmunds

Oh yehh been thinking, done MMF before, and the guy had never done one, so nerves got the better of him, if you get what im saying. As its going to be in a car and im going to be blindfolded, rather have a guy who has done MMF before and not going to be there for a while before it can get started. Dont want to sound mean, but dont want to arrange this for it to not happen once we are all there x

Hope you get to do this.. We have done something similar..Also another one is to drive around while you and the play mate have a good fuck in the back of the car. lol

Think you will find plenty of offers as we always do for things like this..

Cali

near bury st edmunds

Had quite a few messages, maybe hope for this sat. My O/H will take a look and decide who and when. Cant bloody wait, roughly fucked in the back of the car, not talked to, then drove home. Get excited thinking about it. x

By *unboy3ukMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

hi there you sound like a lady with a sexy mind mm im more then up for it im from between bury and diss if you would like to meet up mmm

near bury st edmunds

Got your message and replyed, x

Come on guys, come abuse me while O/H takes pics, then have a chat to him and leave without a word said to me.

BTW be warned back of car will be water proofed as im a gusher lol

By *punkloverCouple  over a year ago

hatfield

we had fun like this a few months back , we picked up this guy from fabs, i got in the back seat and my hubby drove to a quiet place while this guy was fucking me, we pulled up and we all had fun !

near bury st edmunds

Cant wait, but i want to be blindfolded and abused, so guess its more a sub fantasy for me. Thought about it for a while, but now want to do it x

the horny thing was for her she dint know who it was er i did ry and vid it on me phone but when went to play back was to dark ,plus side is got the sound of her shouting fuck me harder was cany horny for the fella not to say owt back

near bury st edmunds

"the horny thing was for her she dint know who it was er i did ry and vid it on me phone but when went to play back was to dark ,plus side is got the sound of her shouting fuck me harder was cany horny for the fella not to say owt back "

Ohh my god yes yes yes PLEASE xxx

"we had fun like this a few months back , we picked up this guy from fabs, i got in the back seat and my hubby drove to a quiet place while this guy was fucking me, we pulled up and we all had fun ! "

If you want to do it again, count me in

I don't even need to say it, you know I'd turn up and give you a seeing to

this is similar to a fantasy mrs frisky had, but hers involved a grassy patch, a travel rug, her , a blindfold and LOTS of cock. ( still is her fantasy i think lol )

near bury st edmunds

"this is similar to a fantasy mrs frisky had, but hers involved a grassy patch, a travel rug, her , a blindfold and LOTS of cock. ( still is her fantasy i think lol ) "

That sounds wicked too, bit gold though now for a grassy patch and a rug lol ill stick to the car i recon this time lol x

By *ommy WattMan  over a year ago

Norwich

hi i live just south of norwich, so its a simple drive fr me,,,,also often down that way on business.so could do at short notice,,,,,,,,,,happy to suply pics and would love to help make your fantasy come true xxx

Hi i live in sudbury so not to far from you and would love to help you out with your fantasy. even if im not lucky enough to be the one (or more lol) to be chosen i hope you have lots of sexy fun

By *otts_djMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

I own a pub in nottingham, you could always catch a train down, go shopping in the day then in the evening a NICE WARM PRIVATE ROOM for you to use?

Its an idea if you or any one else is interested lol get in touch.

near bury st edmunds

Dont travel that far sorry,

near bury st edmunds

Getting there had a few message us, we will pick a few, then as i dont want to exactly know who it is on the night, Bish will then pick from the ones whos messages i have saved. Going to chat about the date tonight, but this Sat is looking good. It wont be a long meet as part of the fantasy of me being used, it would be some oral, forplay, then a good hard fuck. Maybe a quick chat to Bish,( still not a word to me ). Then Home for Bish to give me a good seeing too as well. So guys we are looking at a hour and hour and half tops.

near bury st edmunds

OK this meet is set for saturday, just a matter of finding somewhere to meet for it to happen now. messages will be looked at By Bish and the person or persons ( upto Bish ) will be told by Thursday evening, where and when, and a message with what we want from the fantasy xxxx

Damn. Shame i live so far away i do hope u get what u what xx good luck pls post results xx

near bury st edmunds

"Damn. Shame i live so far away i do hope u get what u what xx good luck pls post results xx "

Yehh will do, ill be well pissed off if we get a no show and im left in the back of a car i tell ya lol. Will post results Sunday lol. Well i hope there is something to post lol xxx

good luck hun wish i could be there

near bury st edmunds

Think we got a venue now, so messages will be sent tomorrow, so if there any last min guys who fancy this, then please get a message to us before the end of the night to be considered x

near bury st edmunds

Messages to the guy or guys, will be sent tomorrow at some point, time and place, will be sent out friday night. Last chance tonight for anyone else interested xxx

near bury st edmunds

"Messages to the guy or guys, will be sent tomorrow at some point, time and place, will be sent out friday night. Last chance tonight for anyone else interested xxx"

Messages will be sent from Bish's single guys profile, so i cant read them and find out lol. It will have the header HLB, so you know its regarding this. x

We are looking aprox 9.30 10pm ish, and should be able to give post codes, for sta nav users xx

near bury st edmunds

fantasy and me is going going gone lol x

near bury st edmunds

messages have been sent out from Bish single guys profile with the header HLB, the location and more detail, will be sent Sat early afternoon, so sorry guys, your going to have to check your messages on the Sat. But we have two locations and want to bob down to them sat morning, make sure they are ok and which of the two is the best for the meet.

Guess its a case of we will see whoever Bish has messaged on the day, or should i say Bish will see you, as i will be Blindfolded throughout lol.

Please dont forget, dont reply to this profile as im not wanting to know who is turning up xxxxx

we want a update bish or even a story

By *rs-buffWoman  over a year ago

somewhere in east Anglia

yes we do i cant wait to see you guys in person for the story on how it goes xxHxx

near bury st edmunds

[Removed by poster at 21/10/11 19:41:53]

near bury st edmunds

Will give you an update after tomorrow guys. have got one deffo, still waiting on a reply from the other.

Will give you all the gory details when we see you Buff, don't worry xx

near bury st edmunds

CANCELLED due to being messed about, ppl should really read profiles too.

Maybe some of it was all too hard to arrange so close to the date, but thought on a site like this guys would be more flexible.

Maybe try and arrange another one with more weeks notice lol,

Watch this space for when my faith is restored.

Sorry no story for you guys and im well gutted x

By *rs-buffWoman  over a year ago

somewhere in east Anglia

oh no bloody hell thats a shame i thought it was going tickety boo too!!!! you would think that single guys would we well up for it bless ya better luck next time guys xxx H xxx

If your out and about tonight i`ll pull up in my car get in the back of yours and fuck you nice and hard,no words will be spoken but you will be fucked till you cum

Well up 4 it if u arrange

aw gutted for you bish hun wish i had a helicopter

near bury st edmunds

Ahhh not to worry, will sort it for another day. xxxx I wish i had helicopter too lol, x

» Add a new message to this topic