FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Do people still go dogging in Northamptonshire?

Do people still go dogging in Northamptonshire?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do people still go dogging in and around Northamptonshire?

All the places I used to go (5 - 6 years ago) now have locked car parks once it gets to dusk.

Where does anyone go?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *queegeeMan  over a year ago

northampton

Home

By *rightonfranceMan  over a year ago

brighton - chalais france

"Do people still go dogging in and around Northamptonshire?

All the places I used to go (5 - 6 years ago) now have locked car parks once it gets to dusk.

Where does anyone go?"

Dogging is dead!

By *k_guy3468Man  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Yes dogging still occurs in Northants. There are still some couples and the occasional single female about. As with dogging anywhere it is a case of being in the right place at the right time. I have spent hours without seeing anything, then had two hits in a week. The best way is to get out there, spend time at some sites. Eventually you will be lucky, unfortunately most of the guys on here seem to think that they will drive into a site and find couples waiting for them. It's all about patience, and of course politeness and being respectful when there is a couple there.

"Yes dogging still occurs in Northants. There are still some couples and the occasional single female about. As with dogging anywhere it is a case of being in the right place at the right time. I have spent hours without seeing anything, then had two hits in a week. The best way is to get out there, spend time at some sites. Eventually you will be lucky, unfortunately most of the guys on here seem to think that they will drive into a site and find couples waiting for them. It's all about patience, and of course politeness and being respectful when there is a couple there. "

Thanks for the info _k_guy3468. Hoping to get out tomorrow evening and check out some sites.

If anyone has info on active sites then please could you pm me.

Milton Keynes

Plenty of idiots around at the moment. Hearing at least two couples have been scared off from a particular site. One being followed. Seems the idiot in the red golf is back...

By *r_BigHeadMan  over a year ago

The Naughty Step (aka Northampton)

Even when dogging was more prolific it was very hit and miss. All the sites I used to visit have also dried up. Either because of changes made by the owners of the locations or idiots scaring people away.

It feels like everything needs to be pre arranged now which is not really dogging. Half the experience was not knowing what was going to happen.

Milton Keynes

"Even when dogging was more prolific it was very hit and miss. All the sites I used to visit have also dried up. Either because of changes made by the owners of the locations or idiots scaring people away.

It feels like everything needs to be pre arranged now which is not

really dogging. Half the experience was not knowing what was going to happen."

Totally agree, although it seems recently that there is new breed of aggressive dogger about. Parking almost door to door with a couple then when they leave following them. Worrying for anyone and hardly surprising that couples are giving up.

» Add a new message to this topic