FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Cornwall 23rd to 27th

Cornwall 23rd to 27th

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ear norwich OP   Couple  over a year ago

"Are we there yet"

We are touring Cornwall in our campervan, and wondered if there was anything or anywhere we really shouldn't miss. Vanilla or swinging ... ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

"Are we there yet"

Quiet it seem's

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Have a lovely time and welcome to Cornwall xx

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

Vanilla wise, it really depends what yr interests are, historical sites, viewpoints , walks ect

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

I would just bimble along and enjoy the scenery rather than plan everything to a timetable.

Don't bimble to slow as I'm there this week with work and don't want to be stuck behind you

Try fowey, Dartmouth, padstow, st Ives, I would suggest some smaller less well known places but it could be a nightmare to get to in a camper van.

Eden project to say you've been, seal sanctuary, Charlestown if you like poldark, go coasteering, dolphin spotting boat, shark fishing, rock pool diddling, make sandcastles, go crabbing

Enjoy

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I would just bimble along and enjoy the scenery rather than plan everything to a timetable.

Don't bimble to slow as I'm there this week with work and don't want to be stuck behind you

Try fowey, Dartmouth, padstow, st Ives, I would suggest some smaller less well known places but it could be a nightmare to get to in a camper van.

Eden project to say you've been, seal sanctuary, Charlestown if you like poldark, go coasteering, dolphin spotting boat, shark fishing, rock pool diddling, make sandcastles, go crabbing

Enjoy"

"Don't bimble to slow as I'm there this week with work and don't want to be stuck behind you"

"Are we there yet"

Thank you so much for the info

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"Thank you so much for the info"

Ps re the music it's around this time of year the sea shanty festival is on in Falmouth.

If you're over Newquay way mid week they have some sunset sessions by lusty glaze beach.

» Add a new message to this topic