FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > DOGGING SATURDAY EVENING

DOGGING SATURDAY EVENING

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *londie37140 OP   Couple  over a year ago

portsmouth

WE ARE OUT DOGGING SATURDAY EVENING 26TH AT HAVANT FROM 8PM TILL LATE....So how would you like to meet up for some fun... I will invite you into the back of our motor ( we have bed in back) while hubby sits in front he’s str8.....and I would suck your cock and balls nice and slow for a while and then I would get on top of you and slowly let your cock slide into my pussy mmmmmmmmmmm how does that sound if interested please read our profile and get in touch for all details PLEASE SEND FACE PIC STR8 GUYS UNDER 50 NO FASCIA HAIR)))))))

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

portsmouth

"WE ARE OUT DOGGING SATURDAY EVENING 3rd DECEMBER AT HAVANT FROM 8PM TILL LATE....So how would you like to meet up for some fun... I will invite you into the back of our motor ( we have bed in back) while hubby sits in front he’s str8.....and I would suck your cock and balls nice and slow for a while and then I would get on top of you and slowly let your cock slide into my pussy mmmmmmmmmmm how does that sound if interested please read our profile and get in touch for all details PLEASE SEND FACE PIC STR8 GUYS UNDER 50 NO FASCIA HAIR)))))))"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

shame you so far away sounds fun!!

portsmouth

its gonna be a fun night hun i cant wait mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm xxx

» Add a new message to this topic