FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > london Swingers Munch

london Swingers Munch

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eatwave OP   Man  over a year ago

Barnet

Hello All

I have been attending BDSM munches over the last 3 months. Although i am kinky i am intrested in learning about the swinging scene.

I am finding it hard to penetrate this scene (yes i enjoy humour), basically no one wants to meet and i dont fancy going to a club just yet.

A munch is basically a social meet in a pub where people can meet, discuss what ever they wish and a great way of networking and meeting people who share a swinging intrest.

It will not be for play and most likely will be around a table in a public area.

If i think there is an intrest i will organise and post for all to attend

Please let me know if anyone would be intrested

Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There are a number of existing London socials (and those in the outskirts, eg Heathrow) that currently exist that you could attend - take a look in the meets section of the forum for details (one of the biggest is called the Secret Tea Party, they’ve just had one but got another in October I think!)

But I’m sure there would still be lots of demand if you were to organise one with plenty of notice and advertising - lots of Fabbers are very social and up for a bit of networking!

Good luck with it my friend

By *eatwave OP   Man  over a year ago

Barnet

Hey thanks for that

Im pretty new and done a quick google but nothing popped out at me. I will check the meets section.

If i have any problems or is different in style to what i have experienced in the BDSM scene will re-post and try and organise but am happy to go to one already set up.

Xxx

» Add a new message to this topic