FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Friday 5th October, 20:30 onwards. Verified men required for social, drinks and hopefully more...

Friday 5th October, 20:30 onwards. Verified men required for social, drinks and hopefully more...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unny! OP   Woman  over a year ago

Here, there and everywhere!

Looking for a ‘double meet’ on the evening of Friday 5th October in Lancaster, 8:30pm onwards.

We (myself and Bad Kitty) want TWO verified and reliable gents who are happy to meet up, have drinks in a city centre location and take it from there. We can accommodate overnight if necessary and are happy to do this for the right men but this is absolutely at our discretion on the night, if we have not met previously.

You need to be sociable, up for a laugh, like a drink and obviously be a fucking great shag! Haha.

If you’re interested then please send at least one clear face pic to ‘Bunnykitty’ and if we like the look of you then we will take it from there.

You don’t have to be friends or know each other as long as you’re happy to be in someone else’s company for the evening. We won’t be expecting you to play together and anything sexual will be strictly on a 1:1 basis.

Please note: we DO NOT play together. Ever. No we aren't tempted. No we won't make an exception.

Bunny and Kitty xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *weetandHungMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"Looking for a ‘double meet’ on the evening of Friday 5th October in Lancaster, 8:30pm onwards.

We (myself and Bad Kitty) want TWO verified and reliable gents who are happy to meet up, have drinks in a city centre location and take it from there. We can accommodate overnight if necessary and are happy to do this for the right men but this is absolutely at our discretion on the night, if we have not met previously.

You need to be sociable, up for a laugh, like a drink and obviously be a fucking great shag! Haha.

If you’re interested then please send at least one clear face pic to ‘Bunnykitty’ and if we like the look of you then we will take it from there.

You don’t have to be friends or know each other as long as you’re happy to be in someone else’s company for the evening. We won’t be expecting you to play together and anything sexual will be strictly on a 1:1 basis.

Please note: we DO NOT play together. Ever. No we aren't tempted. No we won't make an exception.

Bunny and Kitty xx"

Definetly interested ladies look forward to seeing you xx

By *tsJeanLucMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Looking for a ‘double meet’ on the evening of Friday 5th October in Lancaster, 8:30pm onwards.

Bunny and Kitty xx"

I’m interested for sure, I also get discount on hotels if you require it?

» Add a new message to this topic