FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Blindfolds

Blindfolds

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *howman_uk OP   Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Hi, I'm James. I'm 30, 5'9 brown hair and blue eyes.

I had an experience once fucking a woman in a blind fold...

Well I met her on a website, we got talking exchanged a few dirty pics and then she suggested something. She gave me her address, a and a time to arrive. She told me to let myself in, lock the door behind myself and come upstairs to her bedroom.

I did and when I got upstairs she was naked just wearing a blindfold standing by her bed. I went over and kissed her. I felt her arse up. I had a massive hard on by now. I worked my hands up her waist to her breats, kissing her neck my top off and kissed and bit me all over my chest and neck.

I pushed her on the bed and opened her legs. I fucking licked her pussy like there was tomorrow, rubbing her clit, sucking it, nibbling it. She was really wet. I had 3 fingers up her she was moaningloudly by now. I hadn't heard anyhone moan so loud just off fingers before.

I pulled her back up turned her around and bent her over the bed. I carried on licking her pussy from behind for a bit then stood her up. Went back to her neck. She undid my jeans and pulled my cock out. She got on her knees and gave me the bhest head ever. Licking up and down my cock, sucking my balls, taking it that deep she gagged. Hands all over my balls and around my arse.

She got up bent over the bed and told me to fuck her as hard and as fast as I could. I put my cock up her and fucked like there was tomorrow. As soon as I put it in her she screamed and didnt stop till I pulled out and covered her tits in spunk. God she was that loud I didn't want to leave the house lol. She sucked the spunk off my dick.

As per earlier instructions she told me when I finished to get dressed and leave.

I done this 3 times more with her. Not always in her house. It was fucking brilliant. After the 4th time I never saw her online again to this day, 4 years later I haven't quite had sex like it

I'm really hard now, what a waste a hard cock

Anyone up for a remake?

James x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

birmingham

BUMP

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

Well you can take solice in knowing we're going to relive this for you !

Great post!

birmingham

I was hoping the remake would involve me....... Lol

birmingham

Bump bump

» Add a new message to this topic