FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Threesome FFM

Threesome FFM

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *restonBigOz OP   Man  over a year ago

Preston

Hello there! Horny Asian here, I’m looking for 2 very horny and filthy females to have some horny kinky fun together, you both need to be hot inbox me and I will pick out 2 random ones and we will arrange to meet, you neee to have nice pair and also a peachy bottom, you also need to be clean an smell nice, I’m clean shaven expect the same

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hello there! Horny Asian here, I’m looking for 2 very horny and filthy females to have some horny kinky fun together, you both need to be hot inbox me and I will pick out 2 random ones and we will arrange to meet, you neee to have nice pair and also a peachy bottom, you also need to be clean an smell nice, I’m clean shaven expect the same "

Seen this and instantly pissed my panties

Now this has made my weekend

Esp the randomly pick bit

*sorry op but couldn't not comment pal

I wish you all the best in your search for your,let me get this right

must be hot females x 2

If successful could you also tell Lord Lucan we've known all along and inform shergar that he's the favourite in the 2 30 at Newmarket

Oh and while we're at you might aswell pick up all the rocking horse shit

Preston

[Removed by poster at 17/02/19 12:24:09]

Preston

I’ve had 2 hot ladies before so not just being big headed but it was from this site believe it or not, and you do get high interest, I do like to pick the ladies myself who I want in my bed, also too keep you busy I’ve got a tip for you aswell get yourself into William Hills and back Hold The Note at 1pm at Huntington

"

I’ve had 2 hot ladies before so not just being big headed but it was from this site believe it or not, and you do get high interest, I do like to pick the ladies myself who I want in my bed, also too keep you busy I’ve got a tip for you aswell get yourself into William Hills and back Hold The Note at 1pm at Huntington

"

Ok pal I'll go get the life savings out

And I was gonna back shergar aswell

Good luck in your fab career

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Got to admire you OP in your optimism but somehow I don't think you will be lucky in getting your hot females, however, I hope to be proved wrong.

Preston

Get your life savings on me having a 3sum today it’s currently odds on favourite

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Get your life savings on me having a 3sum today it’s currently odds on favourite "

Will need proof, no photos it didn't happen. In my dreams I have already had a fffm today

Preston

Don’t have to prove anything surely the sexy ladies will send a verification after some good time

"Get your life savings on me having a 3sum today it’s currently odds on favourite "

Your on pal

Make sure both women veri how much you made them cum........................

As Will be checking veris tomorrow

Preston

Well just to update I’ve had 2 inboxes and both of them are not worth of getting in my bed

Your the man

Any updates cassanova.......I've got 10 k here ready to be wagered

"Hello there! Horny Asian here, I’m looking for 2 very horny and filthy females to have some horny kinky fun together, you both need to be hot inbox me and I will pick out 2 random ones and we will arrange to meet, you neee to have nice pair and also a peachy bottom, you also need to be clean an smell nice, I’m clean shaven expect the same "

Wow, the cheek of some people...

"Hello there! Horny Asian here, I’m looking for 2 very horny and filthy females to have some horny kinky fun together, you both need to be hot inbox me and I will pick out 2 random ones and we will arrange to meet, you neee to have nice pair and also a peachy bottom, you also need to be clean an smell nice, I’m clean shaven expect the same

Wow, the cheek of some people... "

Yes this guy is hilarious

*it's called how not to get a meet off fab I believe

» Add a new message to this topic