FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Liverpool Gangbang 31/01/12

Liverpool Gangbang 31/01/12

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi Guys,

After Staceys Gb on Saturday she is still feeling horny and wants more cocks.. Therefore we are going to have another GB on 31/01/12 from 7pm.

We are seeking those of you who are well equipped and now how to use it. We are seeking 10 guys for Stacey to enjoy. Those of you who are Very Well Equipped or have a Big Black Cock, will take priority. This is her preference, but anyone is welcome.

Stacey likes bareback and being spunked in, loves anal and comes from it. All holes are on offer and she loves having double penetration. If you wish to wear a condom, this is your choice and we will respect that, but we will ask you to leave the full condom behind for us to play with.

This event will be filmed for our own pleasure, but your face will not be in shot, so no need to worry there.

This is open to all ages, must be bisexual. TGirls are also welcome if you are Active Top and smooth. Meet will be from 7pm on 31/01/2012, drinks chat and flirt first before the action starts, so we ask you to bring a bottle.

Timewasters need not apply.

Look forward to hearing from you all

Danny and Stacey

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like it will be a fun filled night!

Can I put my name down? Xx

IDE love to join you

count me in please,would lovee to enjoy your company.xx

» Add a new message to this topic