FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > SINGLE WOMAN INTERESTED IN PARTIES OR CLUBS IN AREA

SINGLE WOMAN INTERESTED IN PARTIES OR CLUBS IN AREA

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hineOnUCrazyDiamond OP   Woman  over a year ago

reading

Hi there I’m 45 yr old single woman. Apparently with some sex appeal. Joined fab some months ago and soon found out I do love sex it was just the guys I was with I hated lol. I’ve experienced my first couple meeting them twice. Which was ok but detected some tension. I really do want to go to party or club. What’s in the Reading area as I’m ban from driving under medical conditions.

Is it safe as a single woman to go.

Also send I’ve just got a night off my child tonight so us there anything going on tonight.

Have a great day xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Hi OP.

I have no idea what clubs are local to you because I'm not from your area but you can find details of clubs on the club reviews page. There are also links to the club websites on there.

Single ladies are very much welcome in clubs and I visit my local ones frequently by myself.

If you are not looking to play with men then choose and evening that is for couples and single ladies only.

It's worth checking out public transport to get to clubs. My sister used to visit them alone and travel by bus, train, taxi before she learned to drive - it just takes a little more planning.

By *hineOnUCrazyDiamond OP   Woman  over a year ago

reading

Thanks for taking the time to reply

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi if you fancy going to a club sometime and can do a sat night preferably or a Friday why not join me.

I drive there and back same night, unless I feel like a drink and book a room.

Nothing expected and if you look at my verifications you see that I've done this before.

Was thinking about going to one this sat...went to Angel's last sat so either there again or maybe another one.

» Add a new message to this topic