FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Angels and Sinners Cinema

Angels and Sinners Cinema

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

HI all you horny midlanders,

I have recently discovered the place in Walsall Angels and Sinners, and have visited three times now, firstly it's a very comfortable welcoming place showing great films in the (clean) cinema and has a very well stocked huge shop with very firendly and helpful manager and staff.

As I say I have visited three times and have only seen a lady in there once (my first visit), I wondered if anybody who frequents the place had any advise as to when is best to visit when looking for a couple and/or lady to watch and possibly join? Or better still if you are a couple or lady looking to visit the venue and would like to chat about it and maybe arrange to meet up over there I would love to hear from you.

D x

P.S. I will also be posting regarding local dogging areas also looking for advise and/or meets at these so please check out that post aswell.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well we are planning on going on wednesday but this is dependant on mother nature not coming early lol

Cali

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

cool I'm actually planning on a late afternoon visit on wednesday, what sorta time were you thinking of? message me in private if you'd prefer love the pics by the way!

By *leasureherCouple  over a year ago

Walsall

We popped in last Saturday, had a look round the shop, lots of nice things, couldnt go in the cinema, they now limit the numbers in there and it was going to be at least an hour before anyone else could go in. we came away and may return another day, what would be the best day so the lady would get plenty of attention.

By *ynne2Woman  over a year ago

walsall

try sinners anytime in the afternoon in the week less busy but busy enough!!!! xx

» Add a new message to this topic