FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Blackburn/Burnley Rendezvous – Friday 16 March 2012

Blackburn/Burnley Rendezvous – Friday 16 March 2012

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Angel and I will be attending a works do in the Blackburn/Burnley area on Friday 16th March 2012.

We are looking for a single guy to join us in our hotel room for a little fun for an hour (or two maximum)… no chit chat… just straight down to the horny fun… chances are we’ll already be playing when you arrive and we just want you to strip down and join in.

You will see from our profile (and Angels) that she is particularly fussy (me too) about the guys she will meet and play with… Trust me when I say she’s amazingly sexy, has a fab body and has every right in the world to be extremely particular.

Hence if you don’t meet the following particulars please don’t waste your time:

You must be at least 5’ 10” tall (zero negotiation unless we’ve actually met you).

Age 35+.

Athletic/stocky build… basically physically fit… sorry guys but no beer bellies.

Clean shaven.

Short hair.

Exceptional personal hygiene and smooth (shaven/waxed) in the trouser department.

You will be photo verified.

You will have a recent verification (at least the last couple of months). We want to be sure you’ll turn up.

Bi-playful preferable but not essential (not sure what that means Google it).

Be prepared to chat on the phone.

If you meet the above here is the important stuff:

Don’t post here… message us.

Put the word “Rendezvous” in the subject line of your message. This will at least indicate you’ve read this post so far.

We expect your message to tell us a little bit about yourself. “Hi”, “Can I join you” blah, blah, blah isn’t going to work.

Attach a face picture along with a sexy/tasteful face and body picture to go with it. If you just send us a cock picture then it will be a deleted.

As a single guy on this site Jack knows all too well how hard it is due to the massive volume of timewasters, arrogant tossers and weirdoes. So hopefully the above will out the shite…

Jack & Angel xx

Message us at - 24Hr_Horny

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic