FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Younger and Older

Younger and Older

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Call it pervy or just interesting depending on your point of view, but I am on a mission to fuck the oldest and youngest ladies on the site. If you look at my profile you will see that I am 52. To date I have managed a 32 year old and a 60 year old, both lovely experiences for different reasons. I would have thought it possible to get a widerer age range, I will be satisfied with a 22 year old and a 72 year old.

Do ladies of 22 fancy the idea of climbing into bed with a guy old enough to be their dad.

Any offers will be considered, I am in London this weekend Sat - Tues.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"Call it pervy or just interesting depending on your point of view, but I am on a mission to fuck the oldest and youngest ladies on the site. If you look at my profile you will see that I am 52. To date I have managed a 32 year old and a 60 year old, both lovely experiences for different reasons. I would have thought it possible to get a widerer age range, I will be satisfied with a 22 year old and a 72 year old.

Do ladies of 22 fancy the idea of climbing into bed with a guy old enough to be their dad.

Any offers will be considered, I am in London this weekend Sat - Tues."

As in many things in life - some do and some don't.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic