FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > New sub looking for a sub/Dom relationship

New sub looking for a sub/Dom relationship

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi,

I've been on here around 6 weeks looking to explore my submissive side. I like the thought of being'owned'completely. I also like the thought of being bratty and disobedient as the thought of punishments and consequences excites me. I'm open to trying most things and I have lived a very vanilla life up to now.

I've spoken to a few guys who looked like they could provide what I was looking for, a couple even to the point of arranging a meet but they then disappeared without a word. It's frustrating so I'm trying the forums to see if this can offer any options.x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is it 50shades type or the story of O.?

Maybe go to an event... some guys dont understand the relationship and think its a way of hurting women.

Just be very careful. And yes ive played in that area ...

By *r genuine oneMan  over a year ago

walsall

"Hi,

I've been on here around 6 weeks looking to explore my submissive side. I like the thought of being'owned'completely. I also like the thought of being bratty and disobedient as the thought of punishments and consequences excites me. I'm open to trying most things and I have lived a very vanilla life up to now.

Tried to private message you but your filters are on.

I have been in a few sub/dom scenerios but for it to work it takes time to build up a trust and an understanding but when it works out Wow it can be very sensual. Please pm me if you fancy a chat.

I've spoken to a few guys who looked like they could provide what I was looking for, a couple even to the point of arranging a meet but they then disappeared without a word. It's frustrating so I'm trying the forums to see if this can offer any options.x"

By *akefieldlover2Man  over a year ago

Wakefield

"Hi,

I've spoken to a few guys who looked like they could provide what I was looking for, a couple even to the point of arranging a meet but they then disappeared without a word. It's frustrating so I'm trying the forums to see if this can offer any options.x"

saw your post in forum, a shame over age range as an experienced old school Dom, would happily teach and train you.. push your limits and open you up to new ideas and avenues of adventure, if interested, message me.

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"Hi,

Maybe checkout a local Munch or Fetish Event.

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

"Hi,

I've spoken to a few guys who looked like they could provide what I was looking for, a couple even to the point of arranging a meet but they then disappeared without a word. It's frustrating so I'm trying the forums to see if this can offer any options.x

Maybe checkout a local Munch or Fetish Event."

exactly this...

» Add a new message to this topic