FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Teesside hotel meet Thursday 21st nov..

Teesside hotel meet Thursday 21st nov..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi follow on from my post last week , I've a hotel booked near Stockton on fees for a very naughty afternoon meet , I have a FAB lady friend who wants me to arrange for 2 or 3 genuine clean discreet guys to visit her in the hotel room to have her suck them hard then one by one pleasure her pussy ( safe sex ) of course !,

She's a very genuine professional lady , she is a large lady so if your only looking for thinner this meet wouldn't be for you , she attractive , ultra clean and an amazing fuck !!.

She would like us all to cum allover her huge breasts too ?.

Couples welcome to message me as she is a tad. Bi curious too and would like to suck another woman's nipples and feel a woman's fingers on her clit for the first time...

This is 100% genuine, only sensible, clean well mannered guys / ladies need reply ..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Thanks guys , at least I, know someone has read the post .

I'm not always on here so happy to supply a very private no that I can be contacted on by anyone interested in meeting up next week !.

Thanks .

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Why doesn't your FAB lady friend post from her profile about the meet ?

Quite simply because she has asked me to arrange it on her behalf and vet the people wanting to take part the best in Can !...she trusts my judgement .

So far two very genuine sounding guys are defiantly wanting to join in the meet .

Thank you to the guys who have messaged me , anyone else who my be interested please message me by Tuesday latest so we can arrange.

Only very genuine ,clean well mannered respectful guys considered .

Genuine meet Thursday this week . Also wanting to find a bi lady ??.as my fab lady friend is kind to try sucking on another ladies nipples as she's taking a hard pounding in her pussy ??.

To the three guys we met on Thursday ..a big thank you ...She most certainly had a very enjoyable afternoon ...

» Add a new message to this topic