FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > VWE British Indian for meet

VWE British Indian for meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, thought I’d give it a try on here seeing as a lot of women seem to be put off by me being indian origin.

Are there any women in the London area that would be open to meets...I have a big thick brown cock and a been told a very talented tongue. Open to social/drink first

Message me if interested

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rishMan  over a year ago

Leicester

Hi dude. Yes Facing same problem too . I am new to this lifestyle and wan to explore but unfortunately no luck yet. I am 6ft tall dark and handsome gentleman, stil not recive any reply from females and couples. So was wondering what's wrong in being Indian.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Hi dude. Yes Facing same problem too . I am new to this lifestyle and wan to explore but unfortunately no luck yet. I am 6ft tall dark and handsome gentleman, stil not recive any reply from females and couples. So was wondering what's wrong in being Indian. "

It’s not something wrong in being indian...some people have a specific type which I understand, others just not open to it for caveman reasons, and also it’s not like we have a positive sexual stereotype about us that intrigues women in at least trying indian before making up their mind.

But it can be frustrating, as someone’s race has made no impact in my attraction to them...it’s all their other features and personality

» Add a new message to this topic