FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Plymouth

Plymouth

By *immy_gent OP   Man  over a year ago

greater london

Hi all, I’m looking for someone to help me fulfill a long-held fantasy of mine - and hopefully it’ll be a bit of a fantasy for you too!

My career means I work for a large professional services firm. I don’t want to give too much away but think highly professional, suit-wearing firm.

I’m not entirely “set” on how this should take place but maybe we meet for a drink to make sure there is an attraction there... first, then:

My fantasy is that you would come to my firm’s building. As soon as we move through the foyer and pass the concierge guy, we would head to the lift where our animalistic urges start to take over. We begin to passionately kiss while I pick you up and wrap your legs around me.

We don’t stop when the list opens but rather I carry you outside before I set you down so that I can take us through the security door.

We head to my private office and you have become a little hard-to-get by patting off my groping hands - this just makes me want you more!

We reach my office and you tell me to sit on my chair as you perch yourself on the edge of my large desk directly in front of me. I move to you but you pain me back and tell me that I need to earn my reward...

You place your foot on my lap and I begin to tenderly move my hand up your leg before returning and placing my first kiss on your exposed ankle. I take my time so that your sense of touch is heightened and you start to get goosebumps... I know I have you now

I ask you to stand and I move behind you, standing so close that you can feel my breath but not touching you. I wait just a second longer than you expect to ensure I keep you guessing before I delicately brush aside your hair and I move in to place a soft kiss on the back of your neck... as I do, I tell you that I love the way your skin feels on my lips and as I slowly unzip your dress - pausing when the zip reaches the end.

I lean forward again and softly ask if you want me to continue... you almost whisper your response back “yes”.

Anyway, I’ll leave the rest to your imagination but this is basically what I had in mind (give or take).

Would be very grateful to know if anyone would find that fantasy tempting!

Thanks

James

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic