FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Flash working on Samsung Galaxy Ace

Flash working on Samsung Galaxy Ace

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After a fair amount of fannying around, I've managed to get Flash (and therefore the chat room cams) working on my Android phone.

There's a guide at http://sgatechwork.blogspot.co.uk that worked for me

It's a bit of a hack, and you'll need a little bit of techy know-how (or balls of steel) to do it. As long as you understand how to root your phone and are happy installing 3rd party apps, you should be fine.

Happy to answer any questions on how I did it, but you're on your own if you brick your phone!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ooooo clever dick

No, I used my fingers...

Lol

Mind that rooting some android phones will invalidate the warranty and if done wrong will render the phone useless.

Thousands of people root their android phones,it basically gives access to the root of the device where custom SW can be installed instead of the software that the phone maker put on there.

Steve

This is true. Rooting will void your warranty and can knacker your phone if you cock it up, so be careful! I'd strongly recommend backing the phone up beforehand so you can restore it if need be.

» Add a new message to this topic