FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Problems logging in

Problems logging in

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nverman67 OP   Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I am unable to login to the mobile app since I haven't renewed my gold/silver membership. Is this why? Do you have to be a supporting member to access the mobile site? I was going to take my phone to the O2 shop but wasn't sure of the reaction if the saw what I was trying to access lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

o2 like all other networks require you to prove yr over 18 to access adult sites

Aberdeen

I used to be able to connect through my wifi but have been unable to since not renewing my membership, so just wondered if that was something to do with it. I was aware of not being able to connect directly through O2

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"I used to be able to connect through my wifi but have been unable to since not renewing my membership, so just wondered if that was something to do with it. I was aware of not being able to connect directly through O2"

It will have nothing to do with upgrading.

What do you see when you can't login? Any messages?

If it just bounces you back to login page almost certainly a cookie issue. Check cookies are enabled on iPhone they randomly turn off (bug in iOS).

Admin x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I struggle with mine sometimes, delete your cookies and history then try, if it still doesn't work, just ring them and tell them that they need to removed the over 18's block, if all that doesn't work, turn your phone off then back on

Aberdeen

Thanks for the tips. I enabled cookies and it haas started working again.

Will enjoy having a mobile browse.

» Add a new message to this topic