FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Error message ‘THIS CONNECTION IS NOT PRIVATE’ Can’t log on

Error message ‘THIS CONNECTION IS NOT PRIVATE’ Can’t log on

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *riendly_Mancs_Couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bath (Visiting)

Hi guys

We’ve been using FAB for many years. All the time I have been using the website I have been on the mobile network O2 on my IPHONE. I recently change to EE and I’m not sure if it is just a coincidence or not but I now struggle to connect to FAB when outdoors on EE Mobile. When I try to connect to the website outdoors when I am not on a Wi-Fi connection I get a message (with a Red Padlock) as stated in the title of this thread. It also goes on...This Website has an outdated security can configuration etc. Etc...

When I get home I go to Safari on my iPhone and delete the history. (Clear history and website data ). I can then log on to Fab on my home Wi-Fi connection.

However as soon as I venture out of the house again then the same problems appear that I cannot logon.

Any ideas?

Could it be a coincidence taking into account that I have just joined EE?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *K DriverMan  over a year ago

Weston-super-Mare

You might have to speak to phone company to get the content lock removed, it to stop under age seeing something they shouldnt..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We are on EE with no problem it could be your phone require a secure connection when on 4G you may have to alter your settings on iPhone

"Hi guys

We’ve been using FAB for many years. All the time I have been using the website I have been on the mobile network O2 on my IPHONE. I recently change to EE and I’m not sure if it is just a coincidence or not but I now struggle to connect to FAB when outdoors on EE Mobile. When I try to connect to the website outdoors when I am not on a Wi-Fi connection I get a message (with a Red Padlock) as stated in the title of this thread. It also goes on...This Website has an outdated security can configuration etc. Etc...

When I get home I go to Safari on my iPhone and delete the history. (Clear history and website data ). I can then log on to Fab on my home Wi-Fi connection.

However as soon as I venture out of the house again then the same problems appear that I cannot logon.

Any ideas?

Could it be a coincidence taking into account that I have just joined EE?"

. Go online to my ee and take off parental lock ..

I cant ever get on unless im on wifi

By *ixen13Woman  over a year ago

Cowdenbeath

I had the same on 02. You can have the parental lock removed by calling them up and giving them your credit card details as proof of age, or if like me you don't use a credit card you can pop into on of their shops, it took 2 minutes to have it removed. I hope that helps x

Bath (Visiting)

"I had the same on 02. You can have the parental lock removed by calling them up and giving them your credit card details as proof of age, or if like me you don't use a credit card you can pop into on of their shops, it took 2 minutes to have it removed. I hope that helps x"

Thanks all. Indeed it was the parental lock. Rang up, gave credit card details. Seems ok now.

By *ixen13Woman  over a year ago

Cowdenbeath

"I had the same on 02. You can have the parental lock removed by calling them up and giving them your credit card details as proof of age, or if like me you don't use a credit card you can pop into on of their shops, it took 2 minutes to have it removed. I hope that helps x

Thanks all. Indeed it was the parental lock. Rang up, gave credit card details. Seems ok now. "

Great i'm glad you got it all sorted x

Bath (Visiting)

Yes. Thank you. (Sending this on Fri 30 April 21)... Have a great Bank Holiday Weekend.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"I cant ever get on unless im on wifi"

You have an adult content block on too.

» Add a new message to this topic