FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Reporting of profiles

Reporting of profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ollynTwitch OP   Couple  over a year ago

Chigwell

It seems that there isn't an option to report profiles/messages AFTER someone has messaged the hidden the profile.

Sure,we can block but nothing stopping the abusive comments to.others ...

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You would report the message in this scenario. There is a text box where you can give reasons why you are reporting and state you also want to report the profile. X

By *ornyinConwyMan  over a year ago

Conwy

There seems to be very little done on this site regarding abusive messages.

Sure they block you from each other, that's about it. But the abuse sender is still left on the site. Site membership numbers and revenue come before making the site a better place for everyone in general. I've said on other threads that it would be better to ban such members by i.p address, 0 tolerance.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"There seems to be very little done on this site regarding abusive messages.

Sure they block you from each other, that's about it. But the abuse sender is still left on the site. Site membership numbers and revenue come before making the site a better place for everyone in general. I've said on other threads that it would be better to ban such members by i.p address, 0 tolerance."

I agree they dont seem to do much i report abusive messages and I had one the other day then blocked me. Very vile words he called me too and I still see his message

Its sad nothing gets done about abuse

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If you report a message of profile admin always deal with the report.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports.

******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin

PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day.

Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted:

--

Your feedback has been saved.

A website admin will shortly review your feedback and take the necessary action. After reviewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning.

By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.******