FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Search features

Search features

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *earandbbwhunter OP   Man  over a year ago

walsall

I would really like to see a ‘search by body type’ feature. As someone who only likes big guys and gals, I spend a lot of time clicking on people to check if gonna be into them. If you added this it would be very useful for people searching for certain types.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *areToShareCouple  over a year ago

Notts

"I would really like to see a ‘search by body type’ feature. As someone who only likes big guys and gals, I spend a lot of time clicking on people to check if gonna be into them. If you added this it would be very useful for people searching for certain types. "

Sadly it won't happen. This has been requested for years and always falls on deaf ears.

By *ll 4 herCouple  over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

Won't happen sadly, if you look at average daily active numbers on site so you rule out abandoned profiles, spread that out over whole of UK, that will give you a much lower number for your area.

Filter out those not of interest within that and the majority on here would find there are very few options within their navigable area who match what they're looking for.

This would result in much lower site visits/subscribers and therefore revenue.

walsall

That’s sad to hear, I understand what you’re saying. I just feel like I’d be doing everyone else a favour by not visiting their page as ‘an uninterested party’. By the amount of people who turned up for the last bbw night at chams I feel strongly that there’s a need for this feature.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"That’s sad to hear, I understand what you’re saying. I just feel like I’d be doing everyone else a favour by not visiting their page as ‘an uninterested party’. By the amount of people who turned up for the last bbw night at chams I feel strongly that there’s a need for this feature. "

The site owners do view all suggestions, so it's not correct for others to say that something won't happen here, unless it's official.

Search by body type is a really useful idea and would be very helpful

walsall

Thanks, I agree.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've requested a button to block bald married men playing as single lol

By * New YorkieMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Or a button that tells if one is fab straight or trully straight...

By *ami ABCMan  over a year ago

london

Hi how are you both xx

» Add a new message to this topic