FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Website performance

Website performance

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Lately I've noticed the mobile site is very slow, seen a couple others mention this in their status. Testing the site returns a very low score

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Lately I've noticed the mobile site is very slow, seen a couple others mention this in their status. Testing the site returns a very low score"

Is that a speed test, that you run. Perhaps you could send your results, if a bit more in depth testing, to Admin.

By *lready-in-positionMan  over a year ago

Normally Chorlton M21

I don't get the slowdown, but I use Chrome add-ons that block third-party tracking cookies, third-party scripts, prevents loading of iFrames that load content from third-party sites, and blocks AJAX requests to blacklisted sites. I'd recommend everyone adopt similar a setup, it really does prevent a lot of grief online.

By *elix2002Man  over a year ago

Lancashire Bolton

[Removed by poster at 24/01/22 02:56:37]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Lately I've noticed the mobile site is very slow, seen a couple others mention this in their status. Testing the site returns a very low score

Is that a speed test, that you run. Perhaps you could send your results, if a bit more in depth testing, to Admin. "

I just ran it through GTMetrix and it scores A so very fast!

By *asterandGenieCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"Lately I've noticed the mobile site is very slow, seen a couple others mention this in their status. Testing the site returns a very low score

Is that a speed test, that you run. Perhaps you could send your results, if a bit more in depth testing, to Admin.

I just ran it through GTMetrix and it scores A so very fast! "

The issue with analysing it like that is it only seems to fetch the first page?

» Add a new message to this topic